[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance for EU servers at 2:00 UTC. We will be entering into maintenance for NA servers at 1:00 AM PDT. We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you plan accordingly.

Tera NA 5th anniversary + New patch

When do you think the Tera 5th anniversary events as well as the new patch will come?

Comments

• BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    i would like to know that aswell, EU already got their info ready, where is ours mmh!?

https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/teras-turning-5
    https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/preview-veliks-sanctuary
    https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/patch-notes-55-03-velikas-secrets

+ the new maid outfit, like to know more of that instead of running a sale on old stuff tyvm :<
  • TERAs anniversary is April, which ends in two days. Honestly, I don't think EME is going to celebrate it.
  • VirtualONVirtualON ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    I will not place any hope in case i will be disappointed. Lag problem persists for 6 months already. I would like that fixed already.

And EU is starting the exp event. Nice move lol.
  • Let's hope for a good event :) Oh i love the new maid outfit 2017 :)
  • KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭
    Vix wrote: »
    TERAs anniversary is April, which ends in two days. Honestly, I don't think EME is going to celebrate it.

I believe Tera's anniversary, at least NA, is in May.
  • While I can't give any details just yet, we are definitely celebrating the 5th anniversary.
  • People are too afraid to even play tera anymore enmasse has not posted anything for the event. Which i can just assume but this wont exactly be a fun anniversary
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    I hope for something that doesnt really consume your time getting. Some of us have jobs and little time for our selves.
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    > @Halrath said:
    > While I can't give any details just yet, we are definitely celebrating the 5th anniversary.

Awesome news!
    Hope we get those Destiny's Wings of Discord and a Winged Laurel Wreath!
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    Well we get rmhm event this weekend?
  • AshirogiMutoAshirogiMuto ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    EME celebrate this only see our situation ingame/forum :^)
  • why does EME not post much in advance anymore? it seems to be very last-minute all the time now
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    Yea, well they have to clean up the cheater/ tos violaters crap 1st I'm sure but sounds like it might be May 5th, if I had to guess.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    lancesrage wrote: »
    People are too afraid to even play tera anymore enmasse has not posted anything for the event. Which i can just assume but this wont exactly be a fun anniversary

No, players are not. Just the forum shill and new meme. I could see like ~40 forum users who're all too scared about it. That's it.
    Move along, keep on topic. No mass of players is scared for anything here. In fact the vast majority of the player base is oblivious even to the meme.

Please bring on the new maid dress! Hopefully it won't be too expensive on EMP store. By the way, it would be great to have boxes without the bonnet included if you're gonna do it that way, like the gothic rapture boxes. I'm not too much of a fan of the bonnets and they're included always... and hard to sell. Kinda like paying for something useless.

Also all BGs in power hour would be fun!