Buddyup rewards?

So I read something about them taking out the gems, is it intended or a bug? Someone gave me a code a bit ago on a diff server, and I never got my gems for the first boxes we used to get them.

Kinda sucks for me 'cause I use that money for inventory expansions when I first get to Velika

Comments

• Its reward system is broken. Keep praying to skywhale for a fix.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭
    Grr :( That sucks
  • They should fix the buddy up rewards to give new players an incentive to continue to play. The rewards are a bit lacking. Since they give a free permanent loot pet, they should give a free permanent mount and costume. Is it too hard to give away some old mount and an old costume? The gems are great like you said as they do help start new players out with some gold, but I just wish they wouldn't be so cheap about the other items. It's hard enough on new players to Tera that the rewards should at least give them something to work towards.
  • The free bank tabs you get are broken too, the three I used last week are now gone after maintenance this week.
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭
    edited April 28
    Yea, as a new person, I was looking forward to the rewards but all I got, that works and isn't temporary, is the candy pet.

Edit: *& 1000 fed bills, which is huge, sry forgot to mention that!

Which is cool but as a new player you get these reward items and are not even aware they don't work...so that felt sheety.
    So now I'm like, okay what do I get? & where do I check to see if I actually get it?
    *also to add. I didn't get any gems, what are those?

Idk if this is related but I got emp points for buying shop items, went to claim them (bc I have that Elite pack for 30d) and I did not get those as well
  • LilMsQTay wrote: »
    I got emp points for buying shop items, went to claim them (bc I have that Elite pack for 30d) and I did not get those as well

The "Reward Credits" are delivered to your Item Claim, but the "Reward Points" are added to your Account's Balance, which progresses you up towards the next Tier. There is a little circular icon ( to the right of an Elite Icon ) which displays your Tier Number, and if you click it, will bring up your TERA Rewards Menu and the Rewards Emporium Shop.
  • > @CobaltDragon said:
    > LilMsQTay wrote: »
    >
    > I got emp points for buying shop items, went to claim them (bc I have that Elite pack for 30d) and I did not get those as well
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The "Reward Credits" are delivered to your Item Claim, but the "Reward Points" are added to your Account's Balance, which progresses you up towards the next Tier. There is a little circular icon ( to the right of an Elite Icon ) which displays your Tier Number, and if you click it, will bring up your TERA Rewards Menu and the Rewards Emporium Shop.

Ooh okay thank you! I will check that out and read a bit more on it.
    Very pleased with the Elite service and I feel the bennies are worth it
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭
    LilMsQTay wrote: »
    So now I'm like, okay what do I get? & where do I check to see if I actually get it?
    *also to add. I didn't get any gems, what are those?

If you hover over some of the boxes you get, you'll see that it contains gems like sapphires and rubies that you can sell for a good handfull of gold, and when you open the box, you don't get them. I heard that it was bugged. I REALLY hope it's not permanent
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭
    > @Tenshi1 said:
    >
    > So now I'm like, okay what do I get? & where do I check to see if I actually get it?
    > *also to add. I didn't get any gems, what are those?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > If you hover over some of the boxes you get, you'll see that it contains gems like sapphires and rubies that you can sell for a good handfull of gold, and when you open the box, you don't get them. I heard that it was bugged. I REALLY hope it's not permanent

Ah, yea I didn't get those
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭
    LilMsQTay wrote: »
    > @Tenshi1 said:
    >
    > So now I'm like, okay what do I get? & where do I check to see if I actually get it?
    > *also to add. I didn't get any gems, what are those?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > If you hover over some of the boxes you get, you'll see that it contains gems like sapphires and rubies that you can sell for a good handfull of gold, and when you open the box, you don't get them. I heard that it was bugged. I REALLY hope it's not permanent

Ah, yea I didn't get those

Yeah I'm pretty sure I've heard it's bugged. I really hope they fix it
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭
    Hum, I just roamed the website for info on the buddy up stuff...and didn't find it. Anyone have a link to that?