4/28 Twitch Stream: Valkyrie Loading Screen Contest

Comments

• edited April 27
    @Spacecats

Would it be possible to feature all the submissions, not just the winning ones, on a forum thread or a webpage or something?

Some of them are really good and don't get awards or honorable mentions and it would be nice to view and appreciate them outside of the stream. Plus it would help people who are looking to get commissions by showing off each artist's style.
  • @Spacecats

Would it be possible to feature all the submissions, not just the winning ones, on a forum thread or a webpage or something?

Some of them are really good and don't get awards or honorable mentions and it would be nice to view and appreciate them outside of the stream. Plus it would help people who are looking to get commissions by showing off each artist's style.

Sure, what about a Facebook gallery after the contest is over?
  • is the twitch stream live?

Can someone link me to the twitch channel.
  • edited April 28
    It's not live right now, but here's the link: www.twitch.tv/enmasseentertainment
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    @Spacecats

Sure, what about a Facebook gallery after the contest is over?

That's a pretty good idea. Looking forward to it!
  • edited April 28
    I re did mine like 10x before I sent it in haha. Good luck everyone! What time does the Twitch stream start?
  • @Spacecats

are you going to stream all the entries?
  • Panty wrote: »
    @Spacecats

are you going to stream all the entries?

I streamed them all last time and I think it took a little too long. By the time we got to the winners I think we weren't able to give them 100% of our excitement because we'd been streaming like 2 1/2 hours haha.

So I'm thinking I'll show off some favorites. Maybe 30 of them. Then move on to the honorable mentions and grand prize winner. It will still probably take more than an hour to stream but the ones we do end up showing will get a good minute or two of air time so we can appreciate the art.

Then all entries, whether they made it to the stream or not, will be displayed in an image gallery on the TERA Facebook page next week so people can appreciate them FOREVER.
  • Do I have to @Spacecats to get a response? Sorry idk how this works but can I get the time of stream so I don't miss it here from work. Thank you.
  • edited April 28
    Revolt23 wrote: »
    Do I have to @Spacecats to get a response? Sorry idk how this works but can I get the time of stream so I don't miss it here from work. Thank you.

It generally starts around 3pm PDT, give or take a few minutes. That would means it starts in about 3 more hours and 6 minutes.
  • @CobaltDragon I appreciate your fast response been trying to figure out the times in games for hours now.
  • Revolt23 wrote: »
    @CobaltDragon I appreciate your fast response been trying to figure out the times in games for hours now.

We're in UTC -7 if that helps.

(Next Autumn it will change back from PDT to PST, very confusing.)
  • Don't forget the Twitch stream is today, and we'll be showing off the winning entries! The top post of this thread has been edited now that the contest is over. See you soon! https://www.twitch.tv/enmasseentertainment
  • ETA on Stream?
  • Half hour late starting Twitch. @Spacecats is there a Twitch stream today?