Tera NA 5th anniversary + New patch

245

Comments

  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vix wrote: »
    TERAs anniversary is April, which ends in two days. Honestly, I don't think EME is going to celebrate it.

    It is May 5th, it was always around that.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    7WANMXD4HM wrote: »
    why does EME not post much in advance anymore? it seems to be very last-minute all the time now

    because, some dear cheaters get ready to exploit the shet outta it and also Spacecats have to deal with a lotta thing and he is short-handed. EME could use some Popo Slave right now. :3
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    While I can't give any details just yet, we are definitely celebrating the 5th anniversary.

    How are players suppose to celebrate an anniversary if there's no details!?
  • Surprise Kyras [filtered]!!! : 3
  • SalvatoriSalvatori ✭✭✭
    EU got really nice events to celebrate their anniversary.

    Lets see if here we get at least something good this time...
  • HwasaHwasa ✭✭
    Killstyle wrote: »
    Vix wrote: »
    TERAs anniversary is April, which ends in two days. Honestly, I don't think EME is going to celebrate it.

    I believe Tera's anniversary, at least NA, is in May.

    Last time i celebrated TERA's anniversary, which was a couple years ago during the Jadeheart thing, it was indeed in May.
    I really hope an event like that comes around again. Or something where I can hunt blue boxes!!
    I like hunting a ton of 7day swimsuit boxes and farming bams for letters/mount-drops. I got a lot of stuff that event and I realy enjoyed it.

    I don't like farming dungeons for drops, I get nothing that way or crap that way. I like being able to solo-hunt/farm. The T-E-R-A event with the Jadeheart mount and the blue box event with the 3day and 7day vacation swimsuit boxes, were the best events to me.....miss that.
  • I honestly want those wings/that laurel EU's getting but I won't be surprised if we don't get it or EME comes up with some asinine way of giving it.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    hopefully the event (or whatever there will be) will be longer than the weekend, I have 2 tests on Monday 8th...
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    hopefully the event (or whatever there will be) will be longer than the weekend, I have 2 tests on Monday 8th...
    There had been plans for events throughout the month similar to what Europe is doing time wise. Hoping they are able to stick with that.
  • BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    It would be nice for EME to do the weekend and week swimsuit boxes with the chance of getting a permanent or a summer-themed accessory by hunting BAMs and bosses. Perhaps a double EXP event to go with it. :sunglasses: Not too out there, but also allowing for proper leveling and some decent cosmetics.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    While I can't give any details just yet, we are definitely celebrating the 5th anniversary.

    The lack of comunication and info admins provide lately is increasing in every topic issue or matter that players actually care about and it's getting annoying, you guys should work on that.
    No offense it is not personal you gave the info that you could or were told to but what kind of answer is that, you basically post to tell us you can't tell us anything
    i'll tell you recent news Maelslayer Mount tyrannas bough 100 bucks of EMP 1 hour ago, not impressed not interested? that's perfectly fine
    But i'm interested to know with some anticipation what you guys are preparing to distribute my funds my sells and my stuff ,etc
  • MaelSlayer wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    While I can't give any details just yet, we are definitely celebrating the 5th anniversary.

    The lack of comunication and info admins provide lately is increasing in every topic issue or matter that players actually care about and it's getting annoying, you guys should work on that.
    No offense it is not personal you gave the info that you could or were told to but what kind of answer is that, you basically post to tell us you can't tell us anything
    i'll tell you recent news Maelslayer Mount tyrannas bough 100 bucks of EMP 1 hour ago, not impressed not interested? that's perfectly fine
    But i'm interested to know with some anticipation what you guys are preparing to distribute my funds my sells and my stuff ,etc

    I appreciate your perspective. Spacecats and myself both want to give as much information as we can. Unfortunately, at this time, our hands are tied. That said, we will be messaging about future events with more lead time. For now, though, we're doing what we can.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    MaelSlayer wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    While I can't give any details just yet, we are definitely celebrating the 5th anniversary.

    The lack of comunication and info admins provide lately is increasing in every topic issue or matter that players actually care about and it's getting annoying, you guys should work on that.
    No offense it is not personal you gave the info that you could or were told to but what kind of answer is that, you basically post to tell us you can't tell us anything
    i'll tell you recent news Maelslayer Mount tyrannas bough 100 bucks of EMP 1 hour ago, not impressed not interested? that's perfectly fine
    But i'm interested to know with some anticipation what you guys are preparing to distribute my funds my sells and my stuff ,etc

    I appreciate your perspective. Spacecats and myself both want to give as much information as we can. Unfortunately, at this time, our hands are tied. That said, we will be messaging about future events with more lead time. For now, though, we're doing what we can.

    What about teasers?!
  • LessiemLessiem ✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    MaelSlayer wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    While I can't give any details just yet, we are definitely celebrating the 5th anniversary.

    The lack of comunication and info admins provide lately is increasing in every topic issue or matter that players actually care about and it's getting annoying, you guys should work on that.
    No offense it is not personal you gave the info that you could or were told to but what kind of answer is that, you basically post to tell us you can't tell us anything
    i'll tell you recent news Maelslayer Mount tyrannas bough 100 bucks of EMP 1 hour ago, not impressed not interested? that's perfectly fine
    But i'm interested to know with some anticipation what you guys are preparing to distribute my funds my sells and my stuff ,etc

    I appreciate your perspective. Spacecats and myself both want to give as much information as we can. Unfortunately, at this time, our hands are tied. That said, we will be messaging about future events with more lead time. For now, though, we're doing what we can.

    "hands tied"........this is like the 7000th time in 4 years of been here that I see you guys saying that. Honesty, It seems like someone was pointing a gun at you all, constantly
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »

    What about teasers?!

    Your kumas is so fat, when he sits around the house, he sits AROUND the house.
Sign In or Register to comment.