Anniversary Event & the player uproar

2»

Comments

• XharzXharz
    edited April 2017
    IF you dont like that Game, SHUT UP and go play something else! Thank you!... LEAVE, having to read or listen to a bunch of spoiled whinny children, rant and rave because they want to change this or that, is the WORST part about TERA, if you dont, like the game STOP playing it and Go away!
  • TLTF6WN67R wrote: »
    IF you dont like that Game, SHUT UP and go play something else! Thank you!... LEAVE, having to read or listen to a bunch of spoiled whinny children, rant and rave because they want to change this or that, is the WORST part about TERA, if you dont, like the game STOP playing it and Go away!

+1k, what you say is the truth but they won't back off on their bussiness, 3rd party tools are selling well in-game and that is the reason they are making multi accounts on forums to harrass those who are not with their mafia.

EME should permaban those gansters already.
  • they could also IP ban said people. Second Life had to IP ban me due to griefing players in the sandboxes, was using them as test subjects for my scripts, on multiple accounts. IP Bans would solve that problem real quickly.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xuekao wrote: »
    they could also IP ban said people. Second Life had to IP ban me due to griefing players in the sandboxes, was using them as test subjects for my scripts, on multiple accounts. IP Bans would solve that problem real quickly.

*anyone who is using/programmed these 3rd party tools has hidden/faked their MAC address and IPs already more likely than not, or will just do it.

IP/MAC bans only affect the casual user that just knows how to download something and press the install button.
  • that is disappointing. well lets hope eme gives us a good anniversary though!
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT THE UPCOMING EVENT. Keep your [filtered] out of it.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    if they do happen to have the t-e-r-a event, I hope all the letters drop easier than last time. some letters were nearly non existent or maybe the rng fairy hates me. I farmed hours and hours a day during that event and still didn't get all the letters. then you had people coming in running you off from the bams you were killing.
    so if they do have it make all the letters drop easy, and make it bankable. then if all the people that threatened to quit does quit, then more bams for me to kill lol, just kidding. I hope no one quits. I also hope starts this coming week so I can play it.
    what would really be nice if they sent us an account bound mount and/or pet that was and exclusive 5th anniversary mount and/or pet. it doesn't have to do any tricks like hp,mp recovery. they have achievement pets and mounts...so yeah that would be nice. I don't care about cash shop sales, cause I wont buy anything else from there until I get my bank tabs back, and also I want to see how eme handles this whole mess that's been going on this past week and weekend. I would like to see eme/bhs come up with a program of their own for everyone to be on somewhat equal terms like people that are for the 3rd party programs claim to do for the game.
  • lets hope they do not go crazy and make it like the mongo event drops cause it caused steep price drops in a lot of materials. i still have roughly 30k masterwork, extensive, and personal alka. among other enhancing materials. lol
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    @manyhi 2 years a go, game was a lackluster on many aspects. Tera itself had more to offer like crafting, harder stuff, harder grinding but publishers had nothing special to offer much beside events, we had to wait almost a year for anything gets to NA, we had nothing to do after 2 months into a patch, Spellbind was only available from cash shop, BES prices were too high, SES was a pain to get and I can go on.

You people referring to those days like they were golden, no they weren't. Only thing that actually was really really better was COMMUNITY.

Uhhh... no. Can you go white knight somewhere else ?

You and some players are hypocrites. While I was criticizing EME, Some players like you and others like Metagame, continiously bashing me and called a crying player, or leave the game if you don't like it. And now I become the White Knight? when EME taking action against cheats and toxic players, So, can you clarify your intentions at this moment? What made you so uncomfortable now? Why so aggressive? If you had clear intentions did you really need to be aggressive and be afraid like this?

I know couple of players' intentions which describe exactly why they have concerned regarding the recent change. None of them called me names before when I was criticizing and now that I defend EME on some aspects they are not naming me also. I used my in game name, so people could see what I do in game, I am not hiding around, so yeah, my intentions are clear why I am in the forums.

You people can go on and keep saying stuff like I am a bad lesbian and Suck EME's D on discord, or gossiping that I can't even run low tier dungeons and pm meh hate messages. That won't make me look bad. Even when some attitude was disgusting here, again I made clear I am here for community and suggested stuff, go see my replies on 3rd party thread and read them but no, you won't do it cause you are trolling and I also don't consider cheaters and toxic players part of the community and yeah you can bash me all you want, but I stand against likes of you for a better Tera. Community can make a game and an event fun.
    Why are you surprised? if you disagree with someone defending you're a crybaby hater, and if you're the one defending it's you're white knighting. Honestly, just ignore the labels. White knight is so over used it completely lost its meaning anyways. I get called a White knight by people blindly defending Tera as a whole (or blindly defending something else).