Your favorite place in Tera [screenshots]

Despite of all the negative posts I've seen lately, I'd love to make just a light-hearted and maybe cheery post to break it up.

So, tell me your favorite place(s) in Tera, and post a screenshot if you can! This might be a fun way to spread some love for the game and the beauty of some places

For me, it will ALWAYS be the old island of dawn :heart:
nTqigZD.jpg
I miss this place SO much! Even so the point where it makes me really sad when I get the achievement there on my level 65s, the ones that give you "never forget" :cry:

My favorite place in the game now is Scythera Fae! It's really beautiful and lush! I always try to end my journey to level 60 there!
nJrb2Hi.jpg

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah! Skytera Fae Rocks!

M6kaqAl.jpg

y0iDWsR.jpg

N8uD4gR.jpg

NcJfGXt.jpg

hrhKqkN.jpg
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    the original island of dawn was and always will be my favorite place in the game. that was another problem I had with tera was the removal of it.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    the original island of dawn was and always will be my favorite place in the game. that was another problem I had with tera was the removal of it.

Right? *forever hoping they will bring it back as the starter, though it will never happen*

Now it's more like Island of Death
    I would be happy if they just brought it back. it could be empty without any npc or monsters and I would go there and hang out all the time
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I would be happy if they just brought it back. it could be empty without any npc or monsters and I would go there and hang out all the time

And listen to the beautiful music.
    and surprisingly no matter how many people were there, I never had any lag
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Well it being the starter also has sentimental value to me. When me and my husband started playing, I made my first character there

I also met some good friends there too. And was told my first guild was made there.
    I remember the 1st time I saw iod. my friend came to visit me and she brought her laptop to show me the game everyone at school was talking about. when I saw how beautiful it was, I had to play tera. everytime I would get upset at the game, I would go to iod and watch the new people play and I would think back to my 1st character I played with....I spent a lot of time there lol. that's why I would love a legacy server, just to hang out there all the time. I probably wouldn't even run anything.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah every now and again I will search for a vanilla server lol

Iod is the main reason I kept making chars to level there, I loved leveling there
  • TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_161830.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_162639.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_162950.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_163059.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_163438.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_163452.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_163606.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_163626.png

Body is 10 characters too short.
    Tenshi1 wrote: »

Iod is the main reason I kept making chars to level there, I loved leveling there

I got really happy when I saw the game trailer for ps4 and xbox users about tera going to consoles. I saw the original iod in the trailer. im hoping that means they will bring it back.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_161830.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_162639.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_162950.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_163059.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_163438.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_163452.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_163606.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_163626.png

Body is 10 characters too short.

Isn't that that argon towers place?
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Tenshi1 wrote: »

I got really happy when I saw the game trailer for ps4 and xbox users about tera going to consoles. I saw the original iod in the trailer. im hoping that means they will bring it back.

When I saw it, I thought it was just an old trailer for the game, but it SEEMS to be a new trailer. Only time will tell. I'd love to sign up for the beta for ps4, but you probably have to have playstation plus, and I may or may not be able to afford it right now
    if they bring back original iod ony for consoles i will have to get a ps4 or ps plus. maybe spacecats or halreth knows the answer
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I tried asking on fb, but maybe @Spacecats will be more likely to respond here