[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Your favorite place in Tera [screenshots]

Despite of all the negative posts I've seen lately, I'd love to make just a light-hearted and maybe cheery post to break it up.

So, tell me your favorite place(s) in Tera, and post a screenshot if you can! This might be a fun way to spread some love for the game and the beauty of some places

For me, it will ALWAYS be the old island of dawn :heart:
nTqigZD.jpg
I miss this place SO much! Even so the point where it makes me really sad when I get the achievement there on my level 65s, the ones that give you "never forget" :cry:

My favorite place in the game now is Scythera Fae! It's really beautiful and lush! I always try to end my journey to level 60 there!
nJrb2Hi.jpg

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah! Skytera Fae Rocks!

M6kaqAl.jpg

y0iDWsR.jpg

N8uD4gR.jpg

NcJfGXt.jpg

hrhKqkN.jpg
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    the original island of dawn was and always will be my favorite place in the game. that was another problem I had with tera was the removal of it.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    the original island of dawn was and always will be my favorite place in the game. that was another problem I had with tera was the removal of it.

Right? *forever hoping they will bring it back as the starter, though it will never happen*

Now it's more like Island of Death
    I would be happy if they just brought it back. it could be empty without any npc or monsters and I would go there and hang out all the time
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I would be happy if they just brought it back. it could be empty without any npc or monsters and I would go there and hang out all the time

And listen to the beautiful music.
    and surprisingly no matter how many people were there, I never had any lag
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Well it being the starter also has sentimental value to me. When me and my husband started playing, I made my first character there

I also met some good friends there too. And was told my first guild was made there.
    I remember the 1st time I saw iod. my friend came to visit me and she brought her laptop to show me the game everyone at school was talking about. when I saw how beautiful it was, I had to play tera. everytime I would get upset at the game, I would go to iod and watch the new people play and I would think back to my 1st character I played with....I spent a lot of time there lol. that's why I would love a legacy server, just to hang out there all the time. I probably wouldn't even run anything.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah every now and again I will search for a vanilla server lol

Iod is the main reason I kept making chars to level there, I loved leveling there
  • TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_161830.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_162639.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_162950.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_163059.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_163438.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_163452.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_163606.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_163626.png

Body is 10 characters too short.
    Tenshi1 wrote: »

Iod is the main reason I kept making chars to level there, I loved leveling there

I got really happy when I saw the game trailer for ps4 and xbox users about tera going to consoles. I saw the original iod in the trailer. im hoping that means they will bring it back.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_161830.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_162639.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_162950.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_163059.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_163438.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_163452.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_163606.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20140614_163626.png

Body is 10 characters too short.

Isn't that that argon towers place?
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Tenshi1 wrote: »

I got really happy when I saw the game trailer for ps4 and xbox users about tera going to consoles. I saw the original iod in the trailer. im hoping that means they will bring it back.

When I saw it, I thought it was just an old trailer for the game, but it SEEMS to be a new trailer. Only time will tell. I'd love to sign up for the beta for ps4, but you probably have to have playstation plus, and I may or may not be able to afford it right now
    if they bring back original iod ony for consoles i will have to get a ps4 or ps plus. maybe spacecats or halreth knows the answer
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I tried asking on fb, but maybe @Spacecats will be more likely to respond here