Happy Fifth Birthday, TERA...

.. I suppose.

No news on any events? :S... I was hoping to log in for once and check things out but.. What in the world? They're usually ontop of this stuff weeks ahead. EU TERA got all its info and a new patch, too. What's going on?

Comments

• Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Too busy banning people, not enough time for talking with the community.
  • We've been planning a lot of things for the anniversary. They don't start today, but they're coming. Keep your grapes peeled for news this week.
  • twitch tv feed at the very least . an take a roaming pod view of the cubicles .
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    We've been planning a lot of things for the anniversary. They don't start today, but they're coming. Keep your grapes peeled for news this week.

*noms on grapes* Oops...
  • KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭
    Happy B-day Tera! I've experienced the good and the bad over all 5 of these years. I've enjoyed the Nexus, but missed out on Dreamstorm. I was here for 2012 but had to leave in 2013 due to a small hard drive and being burnt out. I was here for Valkyrie launch but missed out on the Gunner, Ninja, Brawler and Reaper launches due to being on strike from Tera due to gender locking (didn't change a thing as you can see =( ). I loved the old style changer compared to the fashion coupon way it is now. I prefer the old Island of Dawn starting area to the new starting area. I prefer the old 8 classes due to non-gender locking compared to the new gender and race locked classes. I miss the old game-time 7 day cosmetics versus the new real-time 7 day cosmetics. All in all I could never stay away forever due to the action combat. It's the best game imo. If it didn't have that kind of combat I would've never started and never returned.

2017 Wish List
    1) More fashion coupon armor / weapons or at least the armors / weapons we have not gotten so far and the ability to equip and all fashion armors on the newest 5 classes. Would actually prefer the old style ability, even if we have to buy them with fashion coupons, of choosing what armor, gloves and boots we wanted. Do not just recolor old armors and say it's new.
    2) Fed Bills store having more varied and new selection.
    3) Anniversary exclusive mounts!
    4) More content (Return old stuff removed and give us some new stuff also.) The rotation they are talking about is a step in the right direction.
    5) A new class that is not female only! Can either be open to males and females or males only. No more female only and no more Elin classes! Could even be a male only then female only rotation. We need a class that allows males! At least one. Throw us a bone.
    6) Reduce or get rid of server lag. This https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/13681/investigating-latency-issues#latest is a step in the right direction. Keep doing whatever is needed to, at the very least, reduce server lag.
    7) Keep the community up to date and in the loop. I know somethings can't be discussed but we need communication between Enmasse and the player base and we need Enmasse to communicate NA's player base wishes to BHS. We want Tera to survive past this next year or two but if the players feel ignored then that won't happen. Make Tera great again and at least listen to what the players are trying to communicate in forums. Please, keep the players in the know and up to date. Very important!
  • BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    Since Killstyle did a wishlist, I'll make one too! :3

1) Fashion coupons come back to dungeon runs rewards, along with amethysts.
    2) Progression server.
    3) Alice dress actually gets implemented and EME stops cutting corners when asked about it. If the scarves and other cosmetics are allowed to be buggy as hell, why can't it?
    4) More costume design contests please!
    5) More group-based events that give enchanting rewards, as well as some retired loot boxes.
    6) Pink wolf mount please! ;w;
    7) Cat mounts that can fly please?
  • LatzaLatza ✭✭
    Well, I do want to ask if we will have those glorious sales as always or not.
  • VirtualONVirtualON ✭✭✭
    Nothing on the actual birthday. Kinda meh.
  • DarJirDarJir ✭✭
    Anyone else getting the feeling that they're going to sit on it until the weekend? Really looking that way.