[PC] Maintenance will begin on 6/20 at 8am PDT, and is expected to last for 3 hours. For more information, please view the following thread: http://bit.ly/2MYtJv6

Problem with Temporary bank in the account

13»

Comments

• allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know things happen, and im not mad mad, im just a little upset. I just don't want it to be like ....oh you bought the buddy up ones from someone and weren't meant to be used except by that person, so sorry about that, we thought you knew, theres nothing we can do, but you can buy regular ones in the trade broker or the store.......or something along those lines. I hope that doesn't happen, but if it did, I think there would be some crippled camels lol
  • AetonaAetona ✭✭✭
    ive been playing for 4 years now, and I never had a ticket to take more than 2 days without some sort of response even if it was to say were working on it. also, in your opinion, and im not trolling or anything, but how long is reasonable until it is time to complain would you say?

I've already said, its a new patch. The ticket wait times get longer when a new patch hits. They can't respond to everyone in the first week or two of the patch. I get why you're upset but you need to be patient because you're not the only one with this problem. Your ticket will get answered, but again, you need to realize that there are wait times.
    and I understand that. I was asking your opinion on how long do you think is fair enough time until you would start getting upset? im not trying to start a fight, im just asking out of curiousity.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aetona wrote: »
    ive been playing for 4 years now, and I never had a ticket to take more than 2 days without some sort of response even if it was to say were working on it. also, in your opinion, and im not trolling or anything, but how long is reasonable until it is time to complain would you say?

I've already said, its a new patch. The ticket wait times get longer when a new patch hits. They can't respond to everyone in the first week or two of the patch. I get why you're upset but you need to be patient because you're not the only one with this problem. Your ticket will get answered, but again, you need to realize that there are wait times.

Exactly. Not only is it a new patch, but it affects everyone using those buddyup bank tabs (and that's a lot of people, not just the ones using the buddyup since the tabs can be traded for some reason). They already said a while back that they are swamped with tickets, and I'm on the side of assuming the situation is the same as last mentioned unless they said it got better.
  • FurhyanFurhyan ✭✭
    I have been playing for 4 years as well and got many tickets answered after 2 weeks. It is a normal process. When a new patch comes out, there are more than one issue that occurs. We all know what's happening right now.

Even on normal days, they are swamped. But I honestly always had good service once they were able to help me.

I might be the only one but yeah.
  • We're working on the best way to solve this for people whose bank expansions vanished. One big problem is that the broken version of the bank expansion was tradeable, so it was possible to sell them on the broker (many people who did so likely had no clue it was bugged). For anyone reading, the version with [Account] in the title is the one with the issue.
    everytime I contacted them in the past all I had was good service within a couple of days. I was just worried about it taking so long now. so I guess what, give them another 2 weeks or so? I wonder if it will be fixed by then? im in a position that I can wait that much longer due to a temporary solution, and much cheaper than buying new bank tabs, but I don't know if I can go more than 2 more weeks more, i guess i will have to wait and see.
  • MinimanaMinimana ✭✭✭
    Shouldn't you guys make a quick maintenance and make those bank expansions not tradeable? I still see them on trade broker, atelast you guys should make sure more people don't get bugged banks.
  • What about the missed tabs Spacecats? Will we get our stuff back?