Your favorite place in Tera [screenshots]

Comments

• I seriously doubt anyone at EME would know anything about it.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Wait, no I didn't ask that, oops xD
  • my favorite place is.where.i can be with my favorite person
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    just imagine, flying my dragon in the original island of dawn taking in all of it from above as well as on the ground... ch would probably go back there to rp again.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    Scythera Fae, Startree Forest in Timeless Woods, also, I really like the Sky Pond in Freeholds. I remember how much of a pain it was to jump up there for the achievement, now you can just fly up there. 3:
    77E81C32AE0BA977C7B41B7FB32312EB37297C06
    i learned a trick to get up there before we got the walk command....walk to the center of the disk and push over and jump. the ones in pathfinders post, you just ease up against the one above you and then jump
  • FuelynFuelyn ✭✭
    i lil afk place i sit in.
    Il65IdN.jpg

and this is behind BoL. always was fond of hiding out back there. like the atmosphere of it.
    1tfT0F0.jpg

and a album with a few other places that i enjoy hanging around
    the place behind bol.....lol....i loved using the zombie changer and hiding in there and then when some of the new people came up waitng at the teleporter, i would run out and start chasing them lol...it was funny cause they would run away lol
  • MinimanaMinimana ✭✭✭
    5A40bCn.jpg
    wzDVmwI.jpg
    9KJ5R1b.jpg
    4eX4Vkd.jpg
    dKSNeZI.jpg
    
  • I'm not sure if these are my favourite places but they are pretty nice.

I've always liked the cave near Habere for some reason.
    8t1KAN7.jpg

There's a tower between Allemantheia and Bastion. The view from there is quite impressive.
    M5MS8Sg.jpg

Bastion also has some rather good places like the Brightleaf Glade here.
    zShP35C.jpg
    tera is a really beautiful game, and there are too many places to choose from to say one is your favorite, well I had a favorite place. very nice pictures everyone
  • Pictures I took while exploring Tera. At times this game's beauty would absolutely take my breath away. Enjoy c:

"Velika at Night"
    xTnBRdn.png

"Sun-Kissed"
    RYfPQ26.png

"Secrets and Mysteries"
    rcGhSwp.png

"Shining"
    Oa5qAOa.png

"Crimson"
    vk51GZ5.png

"The Barakan God"
    fkJilZ6.png
  • KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭
    the original island of dawn was and always will be my favorite place in the game. that was another problem I had with tera was the removal of it.

I miss it too. Far better then the starting area they have now. The way it looks now is a sin. I actually have a quest for original Island of Dawn that can't be completed or deleted. I keep it just for the memories. I believe it's for killing spore walkers. =) Good times.
    Killstyle wrote: »
    the original island of dawn was and always will be my favorite place in the game. that was another problem I had with tera was the removal of it.

I miss it too. Far better then the starting area they have now. The way it looks now is a sin. I actually have a quest for original Island of Dawn that can't be completed or deleted. I keep it just for the memories. I believe it's for killing spore walkers. =) Good times.

have you watched the trailer for consoles on the home page and facebook? it has the original iod opening scene where they are flying there, and they show the pegesus flying around it also, so i don't know... hang on to that quest just in case the trailer is true.
  • Tenshi1 wrote: »
    Isn't that that argon towers place?

No, it's a large unused area underneath Argonea. I don't remember exactly how to get there, but it involves finding your way below the Queen's Lair entrance.