[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Do not ask for rewards or events

let the game run by itself or make the company improve on the game so that it can run by itself

keep asking for rewards and events and you'll do more harm than good, like how tera is now.

ask for improvements to the game so that the game can run by itself, not ask for rewards or events.

quarterly might be fine, anything more than that is just nonsense.

Comments

• What's so bad having them running an anniversary event, which many other mmo's do as well?
    Granted, the 3x/diamond thing was a double-edged sword, but there's no harm in celebrating the game's publishing day in the us/eu.
  • use common sense, anniversary event of course is fine.
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    So you would prefer that we just sit around and never give our input and just thankfully spend our money in total silence?

And how is a request going to cause harm unless you are saying the EME is spiteful and the more we ask the less they give in which case that opens a whole different set of issues.
  • AccelionAccelion
    edited May 2017
    9LWPWJK9D9 wrote: »
    use common sense, anniversary event of course is fine.

Common sense has been used, because your statement comes right before the anniversary event.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    keep asking for rewards and events and you'll do more harm than good, like how tera is now.

How? You do realise EME does not develop the game, right? Them hosting events is part of their job.
  • you guys deserve the way tera is heading and handling things :) good luck. i'm done here.
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    you guys deserve the way tera is heading and handling things :) good luck. i'm done here.

Hmm you make a ridiculous statement then are unable to back up with statement when people disagree and then just peace out. Great post mate keep it up you really know how to make a decisive argument.

Let me play it back for you.

OP - Don't ask for stuff because bad things
    Forum goers - what type of bad things and why would there be bad things
    OP - Forget it you all deserve the bad things
    Forum goers - Ok?

10/10 [filtered] post
  • I think what the OP is trying to say is that the players need to focus on asking about game improvements (which we have been generally) instead of focusing on demanding compensation for lack of game improvements ("give us triple drop for laggy servers" etc).

I think there was a point in there somewhere, but it was just articulated poorly.
  • MandrasMandras ✭✭
    Anyone else find it odd we haven't heard a peep from EME about the details of an anniversary event? We are already in May.
    You'd think they would have started promoting it weeks ago. ~shrugs~
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mandras I imagine we'll hear something after the maintenance.
  • Mandras wrote: »
    Anyone else find it odd we haven't heard a peep from EME about the details of an anniversary event? We are already in May.

this is how men work can't blame them if a woman was running things we would have gotten progress along time.

• BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    YLGC3JEJ4P wrote: »
    Mandras wrote: »

this is how men work can't blame them if a woman was running things we would have gotten progress along time.

We did have a female CM, and NOTHING got done and she was disliked by the entire community, so take your sexist bulls*it and shove it.
  • Muggsly wrote: »
    So you would prefer that we just sit around and never give our input and just thankfully spend our money in total silence?

yes
  • YLGC3JEJ4P wrote: »
    Mandras wrote: »

Dancia was just honestly a horrible CM. She was banning people and silencing any dissent. Gender has nothing to do with it comes with attitudes towards moderating on forums and how they interact with players.
  • PetasoPetaso ✭✭
    I'm confused as to why spacecats hasnt told us the date of the release of the anniversary event.