Most hated dungeons?

Comments

• Shadow Sanguinary because i find it so boring. i wither inside whenever it is a guild quest.
  • MinimanaMinimana ✭✭✭
    Manglemire, i hated it.
  • RyvennRyvenn ✭✭
    Everything released in Wonderholme patch. Having to farm braindead, boring dungeons with recycled bosses for RNG boxes to get VM crafting mats was horrendous. Argon Vitriol farming may have been braindead, but it got people out into the world, and you didn't need a queue or group to farm at your own pace.
  • DFHM when it was first released. Everyone was having ping issues (vs. half of everyone now) and the one-shot attacks of the last boss would all majorly desync, so it was good luck if you somehow managed to figure out if the lasers and burns were before or after the animations.

Plus, beyond the mechanics, the asthetic is just boring and dark and bleh.
  • GhibliiGhiblii ✭✭
    > @mollyya said:
    I agree with you almost 100%. I personally haven't tried out some of the hard modes because I'm a pu$$y but I see tons of frustrated people in Global most of the time LOL. Personally I dislike Lilith's energy orbs. Even when I am ready to dodge goodbye 90 percent health due to a lag spike out of nowhere.
  • SemetalSemetal ✭✭
    The Abcess HM. Worst dungeon BHS ever created.
  • Jordansb1Jordansb1 ✭✭✭
    For those of you complaining about CW, the ONLY reason I kind of like CW is because of the 3 person queue times. It's pretty much the fastest queueing IMS dungeon in the game.

Honestly they should have a dungeon rotation every week. Like during maintenance remove one dungeon from each tier and replace them with an old dungeon. That could keep the game much more fresh imo.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Ironically my most hated dungeon is a levelling one: Sinestral Manor.

The road leading to the final boss is littered with monsters in a systematic yet feeling completely randomised pattern. And the sorcs just throw [filtered] till you get fed up and beat them up.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    aeee98 wrote: »
    Ironically my most hated dungeon is a levelling one: Sinestral Manor.

The road leading to the final boss is littered with monsters in a systematic yet feeling completely randomised pattern. And the sorcs just throw [filtered] till you get fed up and beat them up.

May I take it a notch up: EVERY leveling dungeon save for Savarash's Ascent and Saleron's Sky Garden.
    Jeez we need some good stuff for the leveling dungeons, they're just no fun for me...
    I remember there was some Lv 65 dungeons that I truly hate (yeah CW is among the top runners for worst), but I'm not remembering now somehow. like, it just vanished from memory. Gladly.
  • Worse dungeon.... Nexus Traverse dragon boss sort of leap to mind. That KD fest, was horrible to tank, horrible to dps.
  • FurhyanFurhyan ✭✭
    In my opinion, lvl 60 dungeons are getting reaaaaaaally old.

As for end game

Abcess
    Vault of Kaprima
    Channelwork (recycle Ravenous Gorge lol)
    KC
  • edited May 2017
    Hmm most hated tera dungeons eh? For me it would have to be RG as it was incredibly boring and tedious to go in a 3 person dungeon kill those bosses then leave it was also just.. idk very boring? That damn lizard with his constant blowback flowers was fairly annoying and tedious, everything about that dungeon sucked the final boss was just a big boring looking bird who was a DPS race it was sooo boooorinnnng....
  • Abcess HM and BRHM (healing it as a mystic...GRRR!) lol
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarkCroft wrote: »
    Abcess HM and BRHM (healing it as a mystic...GRRR!) lol

I had a friend who ran 90° to the side of our group just to "spice things up" during the water thing, guess who was meters away from a pull and cleanse, and died there
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    In my opinion, I really... really... really don't like wonderholme... the moving platforms was the death of me in my popori body.