[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Most hated dungeons?

Comments

• MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    I hate SSHM because my FPS drops to around 4 on Nightmare Imp and I can never see anything.

Channelworks and Abscess are boring imo.
  • VulkrynVulkryn ✭✭
    I can't STAND rg... I ran it over 400 times to make my generation and I never, ever want to see it again. Total snoozefest. Also don't really like LK (nm or hm). It just drags on foreeeeever.
  • Crab makes DF kind of horrible.
  • Timescape because it is stupid.
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    Time scape :D
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Definitely channelworks, god that dungeon is so boring
  • KolbeinKolbein ✭✭
    im impressed no one say shattered fleet ...like really....boring dung with boring bosses ...and when they re-release it.. man the crab boss was a pain to deal just because that [filtered] high hp
  • VoK, Because it's not fun to not be able to see/block
  • HastrerHastrer ✭✭
    i don't hate dungeons, but the most unpleasant DG are those that you have to reliable on your party, Time scape, MM, even Lilith keep, because i don't like guild or fixed party, and doing these dungeons on ims is quite a nerve test.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    VoK, but only because of the 2nd boss. He can [filtered] right off.

Aside: Anyone else notice that it's usually the 2nd boss that's the most difficult? I wonder why that is...
  • Channelworks is now officially the most irritating. It was mindless before, but now with increased HP, hatchling spawns, etc., it's more of a hassle than it's worth.
  • BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    BRNM/HM. Because lets have more laggy dungeons with many unnecessary set dressing!
  • LuhzLuhz ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    i didn't enjoy timescape at all
    FIHM was also irritating with the rng carpets
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    BRHM

If they put HM back in and don't change the mechs, so help me...
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    DFHM - Pre-Nerfed Version, last boss specifically. Too many 1 shot mechanics, even more then the current RMHM Lachelith has.