[PC] Maintenance is completed!

Most hated dungeons?

Comments

• MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    I hate SSHM because my FPS drops to around 4 on Nightmare Imp and I can never see anything.

Channelworks and Abscess are boring imo.
  • VulkrynVulkryn ✭✭
    I can't STAND rg... I ran it over 400 times to make my generation and I never, ever want to see it again. Total snoozefest. Also don't really like LK (nm or hm). It just drags on foreeeeever.
  • Crab makes DF kind of horrible.
  • Timescape because it is stupid.
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    Time scape :D
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Definitely channelworks, god that dungeon is so boring
  • KolbeinKolbein ✭✭
    im impressed no one say shattered fleet ...like really....boring dung with boring bosses ...and when they re-release it.. man the crab boss was a pain to deal just because that [filtered] high hp
  • VoK, Because it's not fun to not be able to see/block
  • HastrerHastrer ✭✭
    i don't hate dungeons, but the most unpleasant DG are those that you have to reliable on your party, Time scape, MM, even Lilith keep, because i don't like guild or fixed party, and doing these dungeons on ims is quite a nerve test.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    VoK, but only because of the 2nd boss. He can [filtered] right off.

Aside: Anyone else notice that it's usually the 2nd boss that's the most difficult? I wonder why that is...
  • Channelworks is now officially the most irritating. It was mindless before, but now with increased HP, hatchling spawns, etc., it's more of a hassle than it's worth.
  • BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    BRNM/HM. Because lets have more laggy dungeons with many unnecessary set dressing!
  • LuhzLuhz ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    i didn't enjoy timescape at all
    FIHM was also irritating with the rng carpets
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    BRHM

If they put HM back in and don't change the mechs, so help me...
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    DFHM - Pre-Nerfed Version, last boss specifically. Too many 1 shot mechanics, even more then the current RMHM Lachelith has.