[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 12/10 at 8am PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

No Rally Quest Credit 2 Days in a Row

Yesterday and today, moments after the Rally Quest BAM appeared, I first joined my friends raid, teleported to the BAM location, used attacking skills on the BAM, opened the Guild Quest menu, accepted the Rally BAM quest, and then continued attacking the BAM until it died. After it died the quest objective remained at 0/1 and I was unable to complete the quest. Other members of my guild were present yesterday, some in a different raid, and we still did not get credit...

What am I doing wrong? Is this a bug? Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a known bug.
  • LessiemLessiem ✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    It's a known bug.

And? It's a known bug since the beginning, how that helps in any way? There are bugs in this game "known" since the beta and none of them was fixed........its been like 4 months now
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭

Lessiem wrote: »
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    It's a known bug.

And? It's a known bug since the beginning, how that helps in any way? There are bugs in this game "known" since the beta and none of them was fixed........its been like 4 months now
    Just answering their question.
    What am I doing wrong? Is this a bug? Has anyone else experienced this?
  • MagraalMagraal ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    In order to guarantee you get kill credit you need to remain out of a raid. If you want to give yourself maximum benefit from the rally, which is to say get loot AND kill credit, the best way to do so is to join a raid on your main and dual-log another account (with a character in your guild) that remains raidless to hit the bam for kill credit.

The bug has happened to me as well and I've reported the circumstances that appear to cause it, in the meantime this is the work-around that I've been using.
  • Moving this to the bug report forums. We are aware that this is happening and have sent info to Bluehole to work on. With any luck they will be able to fix it in a future update.