[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

What would be some good rewards for upcoming events?

Comments

• -Wings, the one EU is getting for their anniversary, also the the fiery/golden ones
    -Smart Dyad structures
    -The dyeable Roque outfits or another special dyeable one
    -Perm anniversary account mount
    -Circlet fragments
    -Lady Handkerchiefs
    -Dragon scales
    -The nut hatch weapon skin
    -Semi's
    -Goddess blessings
    -Health potions/rejuvenation potions
    -Dragon Fireworks
    -Maybe some feedstock/alk not a lot but small jackpots would be good for the newer players.
    -Titans embers/eases
    -Goldfinger tokens

All i can think of for now, but this should be a special event with special items!
  • FurhyanFurhyan ✭✭
    PLEASE NO FIREWORKS...
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    Furhyan wrote: »
    PLEASE NO FIREWORKS...

ikr....I have over 1k dragon fireworks
  • DarkCroft wrote: »
    -Wings, the one EU is getting for their anniversary, also the the fiery/golden ones
    -Smart Dyad structures
    -Circlet fragments
    -Lady Handkerchiefs
    -Dragon scales
    -Semi's
    -Goddess blessings
    -Dragon Fireworks
    -Maybe some feedstock/alk not a lot but small jackpots would be good for the newer players.
    -Titans embers/eases
    -Goldfinger tokens

All i can think of for now, but this should be a special event with special items!

You say a special event with special items and then list a bunch of useless stuff.
    We don't need goddess blessings, we don't need pots, we don't need more ember/eases, we don't need more GFtokens, we don't need circlet fragments or vm8 mats.

If EME just did something like bringing back rootstock or reviving bamarama, or something for smart dyads that isn't mongos, that would be good enough. Can't really have high expectations for them considering how poorly events have been going the past month.
  • HippyKHippyK ✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    I love this little thread because we actually do try to plan events and awards based on perceived needs and desires. Thanks for putting it up there.

Yay I did something useful! :chuffed:

Seems there's some disagreement about some of these things. Some are in favor of VM mats.. some are obviously done with it. Perhaps those Spacecats tokens would be good in that situation cause then you could spend them on either VM mats or.. if i recall correctly.. you could alternatively get a plasma weapon skin RNG box - make everyone happy.

I guess some think of the small possibility of signature innerware from Goldfingers.. i think of the 80 or so blue and green innerwares filling a whole bank tab that I cant bring myself to delete.

Alternatively...I wonder if anyone remembers those Velik's Garment Boxes from about this time last year. They contained 3 days, 7 days or a small chance of permanent dyeable innerwares. Maybe an updated Velik's Garment Box that also adds the same small chance of dropping signature innerwares as Goldfinger boxes would be a better thing. That way you don't add more useless blue and green inners but people still get the same small chance of getting signature inners. I know some people said they don't want 7 day items, but personally I think 7 day dyeable inners would be better than more green and blue goldfinger inners that you cant even sell for 100g.

Also someone said ring/earring resizing kits they'd be great too. I guess they wont work on the new tier of jewelry but plenty would find them useful for full crit builds.

• vtctma wrote: »
    DarkCroft wrote: »
    -Wings, the one EU is getting for their anniversary, also the the fiery/golden ones
    -Smart Dyad structures
    -Circlet fragments
    -Lady Handkerchiefs
    -Dragon scales
    -Semi's
    -Goddess blessings
    -Dragon Fireworks
    -Titans embers/eases
    -Goldfinger tokens

You say a special event with special items and then list a bunch of useless stuff.
    We don't need goddess blessings, we don't need pots, we don't need more ember/eases, we don't need more GFtokens, we don't need circlet fragments or vm8 mats.

If EME just did something like bringing back rootstock or reviving bamarama, or something for smart dyads that isn't mongos, that would be good enough. Can't really have high expectations for them considering how poorly events have been going the past month.

How is it useless, its not just for us older players, we do have new ones and i bet most don't have these items yet, so stop being a [filtered] and think of others instead of yourself. You dont want it fine, make your own list and gtfo mine.
    Bamarama is a joke, its literally been running forever and no one goes out there, rootstock maybe, but its not time for it yet.
  • CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    LucyFear wrote: »
    Mask! Mask! Mask! Similar to Alliance Mask plsss haha

Nope.
  • DarJirDarJir ✭✭
    Perm mount event limited time to acquire mount. Free would be nice, but I'd take a purchased one as long as it isn't in a stupid lock/rng box. Still got my world cup mount!

Account wide costume. Past time for this. My farming alts need to be on point!

Temp mounts/costumes. 7day minimum. Wide range of stuff, including dragon/bone dragon crit mounts. If it's not top tier stuff then don't bother. Chromoplast weapon skin, yes! Honker shades? Please no.

Don't care about enchanting mats or gear/crystal catchup. Would rather farm for that stuff but not too concerned if other people love that kind of thing.

10$ elite lockin price.
  • edited May 2017
    vtctma wrote: »
    -Smart Dyad structures
    -Circlet fragments
    -Lady Handkerchiefs
    -Dragon scales
    -Semi's
    -Goddess blessings
    -Dragon Fireworks
    -Titans embers/eases
    -Goldfinger tokens

How is it useless, its not just for us older players, we do have new ones and i bet most don't have these items yet, so stop being a [filtered] and think of others instead of yourself. You dont want it fine, make your own list and gtfo mine.
    Bamarama is a joke, its literally been running forever and no one goes out there, rootstock maybe, but its not time for it yet.

? I dont see how any of those items would be useful for new players when ember/eases are like 15g each and goddess blessings are already dirt cheap. Mind as well give out free ambush boxes to all new players! Bamarama was a fun event to engage the community. The only server that still bets now is MT. I guess you haven't played very long, but Bamarama before they made the event permanent used to attract hundreds of players to bet. It was an enjoyable and casual way for all members of the community (both low level new players and 65s) to chill together. It didn't induce killer server lag like mongos did nor did it destroy the market for every kind of consumable. Just do what EU did and add food rewards for winning in bamarama or something.

List of rewards EME can give:

Extra Fed Bills
    Fashion Coupons
    D Scales
    Disco Ball
    Legacy Scarves
    Smart Dyads
    Spacecat Supertokens
    Mandroga Tokens
    Food
    Strong braveries/canes
    Noct
    TERA mount
    Other cosmetics that aren't hats

Store sales:
    All account items
    Legacy lootboxes

Events EME can hold:

Host rewards Bamaramas
    Rootstock
    Battleground events like 20 man raid CS

I don't mind Monster Spawn events, but plz nothing too extreme. Mongos is very disadvantaged to low-level new players and it's very easily abusable through multi-client.

• vtctma wrote: »
    vtctma wrote: »
    -Smart Dyad structures
    -Circlet fragments
    -Lady Handkerchiefs
    -Dragon scales
    -Semi's
    -Goddess blessings
    -Dragon Fireworks
    -Titans embers/eases
    -Goldfinger tokens

? I dont see how any of those items would be useful for new players when ember/eases are like 15g each and goddess blessings are already dirt cheap. Mind as well give out free ambush boxes to all new players! Bamarama was a fun event to engage the community. The only server that still bets now is MT. I guess you haven't played very long, but Bamarama before they made the event permanent used to attract hundreds of players to bet. It was an enjoyable and casual way for all members of the community (both low level new players and 65s) to chill together. It didn't induce killer server lag like mongos did nor did it destroy the market for every kind of consumable. Just do what EU did and add food rewards for winning in bamarama or something.

List of rewards EME can give:

Extra Fed Bills
    Fashion Coupons
    D Scales
    Disco Ball
    Legacy Scarves
    Smart Dyads
    Spacecat Supertokens
    Mandroga Tokens
    Food
    Strong braveries/canes
    Noct
    TERA mount
    Other cosmetics that aren't hats

Store sales:
    All account items
    Legacy lootboxes

Events EME can hold:

Host rewards Bamaramas
    Rootstock
    Battleground events like 20 man raid CS

I don't mind Monster Spawn events, but plz nothing too extreme. Mongos is very disadvantaged to low-level new players and it's very easily abusable through multi-client.

I have been playing since beta, so i've been around long enough to know what bamarama was like, but now its literally dead, even when rootstock arrives its empty (blame the winning list/spreadsheet that is floating around or w/e they call it) for that to be viable they need to rework it and gl with that! I could nit pick your list, but i agree with some of it so i wont :proud:
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to know more about this spread sheet or winning list thing. I wouldn't mind winning. I go out there from time to time and just watch them fight
  • BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    Double Buns please! ;w;
  • NPCPak wrote: »
    • (Duck Mounts) Quackerjack, White Afro Duck

white afro duck is named quacklemore why do people forget him x:
  • VulkrynVulkryn ✭✭
    LucyFear wrote: »
    Mask! Mask! Mask! Similar to Alliance Mask plsss haha

no thanks i earned my alliance mask legitimately.. :anguished:
  • MinimanaMinimana ✭✭✭
    PERMANENT TOY TANKS