[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

birthday Event when ??????????

Comments

• TankyHealerTankyHealer ✭✭✭
    It's been confirmed (multiple times) that there are anniversary events. Just sit back and wait, even thought I cannot wait for them to be announced either!
  • KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭
    I thought Spacecats said between now and end of the week he would have something. I am hoping it is one to remember cause I've missed them all after the very first one. =( Still had a T and two R's from the first anniversary that I had to dump cause they were useless.
  • DarJirDarJir ✭✭
    They said they'll release something this week, and they've also said that they weren't releasing info early. Likely due to top level Eme shot calling, despite feedback, other region activities, and general board interest.

Unfortunate, but we're looking at a weekend event. This friday if we're lucky, and next friday if we're not.
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    I'm not understanding why infomation is being withheld for just the NA region....a weeks notice is adiquite and expected, anything less is derelict in duty.
    So are they short staffed? Or running late on thier deadlines? Regardless of excuses this needs to improve.
  • LatzaLatza ✭✭
    edited May 13
    Comment removed.
  • It's a joke at this point honestly and is nothing more than laziness or ineptitude or both. I have already outlined my disgust in another thread so I won't repeat it here but on the bright side it has allowed me to try out other games and I can leave Tera without issue or desire to return.
  • There's an announcement coming on 5/5. Sorry I can't tell you more!
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    Wait so the anniversary event is only going to last one weekend? A tad bit too short...
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @MuerteDan said:
    > It's a joke at this point honestly and is nothing more than laziness or ineptitude or both. I have already outlined my disgust in another thread so I won't repeat it here but on the bright side it has allowed me to try out other games and I can leave Tera without issue or desire to return.

Then leave.
  • LatzaLatza ✭✭
    "Then leave."

Because we can't criticize something we like, am I right? Lol. The people are crying out for a reason.
    So some players are mad about an event in a game they left?
    But on some points I really think EME staff feels short handed :expressionless:
  • SalvatoriSalvatori ✭✭✭
    I'm more curious about the new patch. It's already out on EU and yet we don't have any word about it from EME.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    There's an announcement coming on 5/5. Sorry I can't tell you more!

thx :)
  • canikizucanikizu ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    There's an announcement coming on 5/5. Sorry I can't tell you more!

inb4: We announce that anniversary event will be next week. Meanwhile, enjoy weekend jackpot tier 11 feedstock x25 in RMHM.
    > @Latza said:
    > "Then leave."
    >
    > Because we can't criticize something we like, am I right? Lol. The people are crying out for a reason.

There is criticizing and then crying then there is I am gonna leave, like oh lets make it happen he is gonna leave.