[PC] Maintenance is now complete! Thank you!
[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 7/24 at 7pm PDT. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/32JFI3j

birthday Event when ??????????

Comments

• LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    > @LYC14 said:
    > Wait so the anniversary event is only going to last one weekend? A tad bit too short...

Hum, hopefully not just over the weekend? I have a weekend beach trip...though knowing this I might pack my laptop and log in for a few hours when the olds play skipbo., lol.
  • LilMsQTay wrote: »
    > @LYC14 said:
    > Wait so the anniversary event is only going to last one weekend? A tad bit too short...

Hum, hopefully not just over the weekend? I have a weekend beach trip...though knowing this I might pack my laptop and log in for a few hours when the olds play skipbo., lol.

It will NOT be just one weekend. Breathe easy.
  • edited May 2017
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    > @MuerteDan said:
    > It's a joke at this point honestly and is nothing more than laziness or ineptitude or both. I have already outlined my disgust in another thread so I won't repeat it here but on the bright side it has allowed me to try out other games and I can leave Tera without issue or desire to return.

Then leave.

[Removing Forum Violation]
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    LilMsQTay wrote: »
    > @LYC14 said:

It will NOT be just one weekend. Breathe easy.

Wew thanks for the clarification!
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    > @Latza said:
    > "Then leave."
    >
    > Because we can't criticize something we like, am I right? Lol. The people are crying out for a reason.

There is criticizing and then crying then there is I am gonna leave, like oh lets make it happen he is gonna leave.

Why do you feel the need to be a tool in every thread you seem to participate in? My 1st dealing with you was in a thread where you claimed that everyone should just understand there was supposed to be 24hr timer with an item claim. Even though later EME came out and admitted it was a mistake you basically called everyone in that thread a bunch of crying idiots even though they were completely right and you were proven 100% wrong on your speculation and accusations.

I just don't understand your desire to constantly berate forum goers who are looking out for the interest of the game they play as well as other things. Do you not realize you are just as annoying if not more annoying than the people you try and belittle.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Muggsly I am annoying to people that continously cry and continously saying they are leaving the game. Yeah, I agree I seem ridiculous but that is what this forums turns to occasionally , someone asks about event date, players bash eme and says we are leaving or left the game already, I see no reason to agree with such attitude.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Spacecats wrote: »
    There's an announcement coming on 5/5. Sorry I can't tell you more!

And this is why we are not friends. I'd disown you if you decided to throw me a surprise b-day party 4 days after my b-day.
  • Spacecats wrote: »

hmm hmmmmm hmmmm 5/5 ? patch 55 ? hmm hmmmmm
    dont tell me ... we will have new patch !!! :open_mouth:
  • Bisoubisou wrote: »

hmm hmmmmm hmmmm 5/5 ? patch 55 ? hmm hmmmmm
    dont tell me ... we will have new patch !!! :open_mouth:

they'd get lit up if they did something like this, after being on the spot for all of the miscommunications lately i really don't think they want to miscommunicate removing this patches crown jewel dungeon with 1 single entry a week. this NEEDS to be announced at least 1 clear in advance, i can assure you there are hundreds of people on a roster right now waiting for this type of information.
  • KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭

Of this year? =P Jk Spacecats. Thanks for the info.
  • edited May 2017
    LYC14 wrote: »
    Wait so the anniversary event is only going to last one weekend? A tad bit too short...

No, it will include multiple things lasting more than one weekend.

EDIT - Halrath is fast.
  • One word: SOON
  • KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭
    Wait so the anniversary event is only going to last one weekend? A tad bit too short...

EDIT - Halrath is fast.

Is it possible to start making a stick or post in news and announcements about upcoming events that you forum moderators would update as you see fit? Seems like a lot of us forum members are posting the same thing over and over but spread out over days and weeks. I'm trying to find a middle ground of what us players want to see ahead of time and what you forum moderators can post for us to see ahead of time. Keep up the good work, all of you.

Here's and example:
    "This year come celebrate 5 years of Tera. We'll be having multiple things lasting more then a week. More info will be provided by no later then 5/5(or more info will be provided the week of 5/1 - 5/6)."
  • Killstyle wrote: »

EDIT - Halrath is fast.

Is it possible to start making a stick or post in news and announcements about upcoming events that you forum moderators would update as you see fit? Seems like a lot of us forum members are posting the same thing over and over but spread out over days and weeks. I'm trying to find a middle ground of what us players want to see ahead of time and what you forum moderators can post for us to see ahead of time. Keep up the good work, all of you.

Here's and example:
    "This year come celebrate 5 years of Tera. We'll be having multiple things lasting more then a week. More info will be provided by no later then 5/5(or more info will be provided the week of 5/1 - 5/6)."

That's a good idea. Lately I've just been adding patch note alerts and some news posts to News & Announcements. You're right that leaving small notes there could help visibility within the forums - maybe even prevent duplicate threads.
  • TaldekTaldek ✭✭
    @Spacecats
    @Halrath

any word on the v55 patch? or is that soon tm as well?