[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

RM Event

Are the jackpots rng like previous time or do you always get a jackpot from killing the last boss?
Previous jackpot event I ran about 10 SCHMs and got like 2 jackpots, so I hope it will be a 100% jackpot this time personally.

Comments

• LessiemLessiem ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    A "chance", a "CHANCE". Best "event" again, solid 7/10............NOW im done with Tera
  • edited May 2017
    no triple drop? or double??? sigh
    a "chance" srsly?

since last triple drop didnt include rm or rmhm, they should be getting triple this weekend or at least double
    not this rng award
  • trollmetrollme ✭✭
    not mentioning tera rng sucks so have fun
  • this is ... by far one of the most head scratching events ever ... It's sort of like ... "what?" ... how is this even an event is my question.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Why would we be interested in a "chance" at more loot?
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    Lol, welp...guess I know why they were so excited to post these events for us. O.o
    So ungrateful.
  • PoniloverPonilover ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who doesn't care about either vm mats or feed? Like really, it's almost the end of the patch, whoever wanted their vm, got it already.
    I care about circlet fragment and resizing kits, and scales obv. But noooo... that would be too much for the HARDEST dungeon of the game.
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    Ponilover wrote: »
    Am I the only one who doesn't care about either vm mats or feed? Like really, it's almost the end of the patch, whoever wanted their vm, got it already.
    I care about circlet fragment and resizing kits, and scales obv. But noooo... that would be too much for the HARDEST dungeon of the game.

Well looks like corsairs for you then since they are giving a chance at dragon scales. I will be avoiding RM this weekend since why bother.
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    That moment when rmhm is not part of triple drop and doesn't get the effect of triple drop even in it event

@Spacecats can you Mae rmhm event clear? Is it double drop? Or is it a chaince to drop double?
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    > @berrymilk said:
    > That moment when rmhm is not part of triple drop and doesn't get the effect of triple drop even in it event
    >
    > @Spacecats can you Mae rmhm event clear? Is it double drop? Or is it a chaince to drop double?

Nvm it just the one on front page was worded different xD I understand it now gg my bad :3
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    jack pot is garanted 100% ( like before jackpot)

chance is the prize in jackpot , plisss, too many boicot get missunread huehue
  • Man im just super excited aboput the birthday event , i wonder what they have planned. Hope we get cool event like eu got 4x bg credit. well got to wait till 5/5
  • DWDE6GFGWHDWDE6GFGWH ✭✭✭
    jack pot is garanted 100% ( like before jackpot)

chance is the prize in jackpot , plisss, too many boicot get missunread huehue

Im asking this because the previous jackpot event wasn't 100%, I ran 10 SCHM and got a jackpot out of 2 of them.
    I want @Spacecats to confirm if the jackpot is rng or 100% chance on 1 of the 3 described jackpots.
  • 05e42b4cfd.png
    why are you doing this
  • DWDE6GFGWHDWDE6GFGWH ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Nvm read the post and it got clear that this is yet another terrible event.
    Was expecting a bit more compensation, missing RM in triple drop before after all.