[PC] Maintenance is now complete. Thank you for your patience!

birthday Event when ??????????

13»

Comments

• Alec13Alec13 ✭✭
    I believe people want a bit more information early like days or week early because they do not have patience
    and if you are angry and you say that you will leave the game I do not think that will help anyone or anything
  • MandrasMandras ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Alec13 wrote: »
    I believe people want a bit more information early like days or week early because they do not have patience
    and if you are angry and you say that you will leave the game I do not think that will help anyone or anything

I believe it's a bit more than merely being impatient.

Many of us have lives away from the computer, where planning is essential. When they make the official announcement on 5/5 & if there are events to be held this weekend... there will be many of us who will miss out. Why? The weekend with less than a day's notice is already mapped out for those who need to plan ahead. At this point, I may be lucky enough to squeeze in an hour or two... if I happen to be free when said events are occurring. This was just utterly poor planning on EME's behalf. They were probably like..."Ohh [email protected]!! It's May already? Oops." O_o
  • Thank you for letting us now it won't be just one weekend
    @Spacecats @Halrath

:)
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    This is not 5 year anniversary related but here's a link to two events:
    Corsairs’ Stronghold Expanded Jackpots & Ruinous Manor Highlight: May 4 to 8

http://tera.enmasse.com/news
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems they wanted to synchronize patch with event and new costume release. So it might start from Tuesday after patch was deployed and last one week till next maintenance.
  • I may miss out something, but I remember seeing that Cats said we get event info on 05/05. Now I'm pretty sure that
    a, its already friday even in America, not only here at me
    b, he didnt mean the CS and RM event, since thats not related to the birthday at all.

Not to be ungrateful, but if it was your birthday, and I didnt say [filtered], just held a nostalgic afternoon remembering 5 years of stuff we did together, thats all, then days later, I just say "oh but I'll hold a bday party for you", then still nothing, well you would probably feel sad or angry about me trolling your birthday.

Again, since people on this forum show a tendency on getting butthurt, im not ungrateful at all, its just I dont understand at all, how can you handle things so bad, like first this 3rd party misery, then event and now patch, sweet mercy on Buddha, just give out info normaly, early, IN TIME, so it will be:
    1, better for us scrubs who have to plan ahead cuz we got irl too
    2, better for you too, since waaaaaaaaaaay less whining, spam/duplicate threads would happen, and you would have a more merry life, and/or less annoying shiz to care about.

Or maybe you all are semi masochist enjoying to make the same mistakes, where you do your job properly, but fail the community part, and getting people mad at you? :p
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhystern wrote: »
    Cats said we get event info on 05/05. Now I'm pretty sure that

It's, like, 5 in the morning there, we won't get anything for a few more hours.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhystern wrote: »
    I may miss out something, but I remember seeing that Cats said we get event info on 05/05. Now I'm pretty sure that

I'll bet 5 copper the announcement will be during the stream. Because beep other timezones.
  • Good day.
    During the Glaive-a-Thon event on twitch I thought I remember @Spacecats stating something about increased chances from loot boxes during the Tera 2017 anniversary event? I have re-watched some of the Glaive-a-Thon videos but watching through 12 hours of video is not an easy task. Does anyone else remember this or did the makeup scene just mess with my brain? :p
    Thanks
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    nsf3smm wrote: »
    Good day.
    During the Glaive-a-Thon event on twitch I thought I remember @Spacecats stating something about increased chances from loot boxes during the Tera 2017 anniversary event? I have re-watched some of the Glaive-a-Thon videos but watching through 12 hours of video is not an easy task. Does anyone else remember this or did the makeup scene just mess with my brain? :p
    Thanks

The increased dungeon loot (triple drop) was during the Glaive-a-Thon Rewards Weekeend, and the events from that twitch stream have already happened. Today we're going to get more information on what we will be seeing for TERA's 5th anniversary event, we'll find out what kind of events we will be having in the near future.