[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Corsairs stronghold "expanded" jackpots

It's not "expanded" jackpots. The only thing expanded is that it's all weekend instead of during a set duration. The jackpots are the same as any other jackpot weekend. There's nothing "expanded" about the jackpots.

Comments

• KossplossKossploss ✭✭✭
    you like to complain alot dont you
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Kossploss said:
    > you like to complain alot dont you

There's a difference between whining and stating the obvious. If you want I can get the news post of the monthly power hours and post it here.
  • KossplossKossploss ✭✭✭
    looks like whinning to me , you know exactly what they meant to say
  • expand
    VERB
    1 - Become or make larger or more extensive.

meaning... expand = more time.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Kossploss said:
    > looks like whinning to me , you know exactly what they meant to say

Say but not do.

> @Volturi said:
    > expand
    > VERB
    > 1 - Become or make larger or more extensive.
    >
    > meaning... expand = more time.

This^
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    > @Kossploss said:
    > looks like whinning to me , you know exactly what they meant to say

Say but not do.

> @Volturi said:
    > expand
    > VERB
    > 1 - Become or make larger or more extensive.
    >
    > meaning... expand = more time.

This^

You're agreeing with someone that is disagreeing with you...
  • may the english be stronger with you sir xD
  • Maybe "extended" would've been a better word.
  • edited May 2017
    Guys please don't bicker with one another. -_-

Extended is probably a better word for it. In fact I'll request this change to avoid any further confusion over the event.

In response to last month's Power Hours, we saw players requesting a bigger window for earning bonus BG rewards. Typically Power Hours and Jackpots are only available during set times throughout the day in hopes of spurring more players to join the queue at specific times, but we decided to try this out with the hopes that more players jump into CS and grab themselves some loot.
  • its a good event spacecats! keep it up :)
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Guys please don't bicker with one another. -_-

Extended is probably a better word for it. In fact I'll request this change to avoid any further confusion over the event.

In response to last month's Power Hours, we saw players requesting a bigger window for earning bonus BG rewards. Typically Power Hours and Jackpots are only available during set times throughout the day in hopes of spurring more players to join the queue at specific times, but we decided to try this out with the hopes that more players jump into CS and grab themselves some loot.

Done, sir!
  • edited May 2017
    So basically this has nothing to do with Anniversary, rather just a extension of something we already have in the game ? So far we only got the *post your screenshots* as a anniversary event ( im not going to count RMHM because that was owed to us from last week ) which basically doesent really do anything for the *Anniversary* except... well show us pictures in a thread that we could have started on our own

Correct, this is not the anniversary event you were looking for (move along). We have an announcement going up on 5/5 that will give a bunch of details surrounding the big celebration. I'm pretty excited for it so I wish it were sooner, but we don't have to wait much longer ;D
  • @Spacecats can you give us and spoiler about the tera car? will we have a perma version of it? :D