What the rumor about tera wedding theme dress?

I read somewhere on forums tera has a new dress costumes that look wedding ish anyone have any pictures or is this just a prank ;~; I need to know I buy so had pray to the rngesus don't be involved

Comments

• edited May 3
    A Link was previously posted by other players on the Forums.

Here is that link : http://tera.nexon.com/shop/itemview.aspx?product_no=485931

( Additional Note - They were recently announced on KTERA's Website, but not currently available on the North American Servers. )
  • i-i nEED IT so cute.
  • PLEASE bring this and Alice in Wonderland dress to NA
  • ElinLove wrote: »
    PLEASE bring this and Alice in Wonderland dress to NA

Agreeon the wedding dress, but the Alice dress, we been waiting for over a year for it, and still no word. The only thing we were left with, was that the costume was a failed product, that until fixed, it will not be distributed in the West (EU and NA).

Best to just give up on the Alice dress. Add to the 1 year plus wait, the fact that BHS is putting more work into the transition to consoles, dungeons, new classes and other stuff, that they dont even bother on fixing a broken costume that could make em a couple of thousands in the NA region alone.
  • Alice will never come to NA.. get over it :cry:

• I must have one for elin <3 :) :awesome:
  • edited May 3
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »
    PLEASE bring this and Alice in Wonderland dress to NA

Agreeon the wedding dress, but the Alice dress, we been waiting for over a year for it, and still no word. The only thing we were left with, was that the costume was a failed product, that until fixed, it will not be distributed in the West (EU and NA).

Best to just give up on the Alice dress. Add to the 1 year plus wait, the fact that BHS is putting more work into the transition to consoles, dungeons, new classes and other stuff, that they dont even bother on fixing a broken costume that could make em a couple of thousands in the NA region alone.
    Volturi wrote: »
    Alice will never come to NA.. get over it :cry:

Come on, a man can dream!!

But ye, it's more of a dream than anything, been so long I doubt it's coming. Maybe with some strong revamp or the likes (like, fixing a lot of stuff for consoles... who knows). Still, thanks for pointing out it's got some sort of reason at least to not come to west (you reminded me of the sudden skirt flip up screenshots on Elins), I was wondering if it had to do with licensing fees or the likes... tho the story is so old I doubt it.

Well, to begin with, Alice in Wonderland is one of those things that Japanese (dunno Koreans) obsess about the west, along with that Twinkle Twinkle Little Star song, that... isn't nearly as popular in the west as it's there. In fact the Disney movie for Alice in Wonderland in the 40s was quite a sales flop... Took quite some decades to recover the money.

...Still I can dream of making my valk with that outfit (yes, she IS cute enough to not look stupid on that)
  • A Link was previously posted by other players on the Forums.

Here is that link : http://tera.nexon.com/shop/itemview.aspx?product_no=485931

( Additional Note - They were recently announced on KTERA's Website, but not currently available on the North American Servers. )

thank you so much ;v; XD was expecting longer dresses but this is cute! XD kinda bride maids theme! cute tho
  • edited May 3
    why baraka dont have a wedding suit ? :(
  • why baraka dont have a wedding suit ? :(

they do, the tux probably works on all males
  • They should just release the Alice dress with or without the darn bug or bring back Hello Kitty attire.
  • that wedding picture is so cute tbh