[PC] Maintenance will begin on 6/20 at 8am PDT, and is expected to last for 3 hours. For more information, please view the following thread: http://bit.ly/2MYtJv6

Release the stoles or riot!

Don't care. Ban everyone. I just want my unity and bruiseweave stoles! [edited for all caps.]

Hue.

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    #ReleaseTheStoles

For a world without a cold neck.
  • SeniroSeniro ✭✭
    It's a revolution man. No amount of pepsis can stop us!
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I would kill for a bruiseweave stole, I have one on a character that doesn't play no more. I have like 10 unity stoles so meh.
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    The bruiseweave is the last one im missing on my collection :(
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    This makes me wonder what these look like....
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    yea, release am.... whaterever release or riot, bananas ans hueboiscot :awesome:
  • VulkrynVulkryn ✭✭
    i have bruiseweave and unity stoles but never wear them because the elin curly rabbit hair updo looks terrible :(
  • WAIT THEY'RE RELEASING STOLES?? I *REALLY* WANT UNITY STOLES FOR MY PRIESTESSES
  • Karouselle wrote: »
    WAIT THEY'RE RELEASING STOLES?? I *REALLY* WANT UNITY STOLES FOR MY PRIESTESSES

No one has said anything about stoles except the OP, who is just trying to whip things up.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    > @Halrath said:
    > Karouselle wrote: »
    >
    > WAIT THEY'RE RELEASING STOLES?? I *REALLY* WANT UNITY STOLES FOR MY PRIESTESSES
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > No one has said anything about stoles except the OP, who is just trying to whip things up.

Break the mold Halrath, bring an end to cold necks!
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll get flamed, killed, burned and my ashes compressed into a tiny block and thrown in the ocean but I gotta say I never cared at all about the stoles, any of them
  • I've only wanted a Unity Stole for a couple years, nbd.
  • EarEar ✭✭
    SAIXUNO wrote: »
    The Unity Stole was a reward from the last Kyras, I got it. Haven't seen a bruiseweave stole in ages though.

hEMiFaM.png

The Bruiseweave Stole was obtainable from Kyra's too. I was lucky to get both Unity Stole and Bruiseweave Stole during Kyra's Catalyst Event.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @SAIXUNO said:
    > The Unity Stole was a reward from the last Kyras, I got it. Haven't seen a bruiseweave stole in ages though.

I got 3 bruiseweave back to bavk from Kyra, best thing I got, RNGesus smiled at me, then I used them on 3 Elins lol
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @ElinLove said:
    > I'll get flamed, killed, burned and my ashes compressed into a tiny block and thrown in the ocean but I gotta say I never cared at all about the stoles, any of them

Still you are not as hated as me.

But Stoles needs to be put in tier 2 and tier 4 Reward store at least instead of old useless unflying expensive mounts.