[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

From girl gamers...

Comments

• FalsifierFalsifier ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Kertain wrote: »
    snip.

ey is being exactly what the OP is complaining about

• KertainKertain ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    @Mobius1

You know I'll tell you a story about myself here, when I was 13 yo a girl from my class broke a wooden log on my head because .......*drums roofing* ........ I lost her eraser.

Still I am here not insulting any women, not making myself a "shiny white knight" just defending equality, the one living ina bubble where women need you is yourself mate, they don't need men, they need respect from men and from among themselves.

By acting the way you do, you are giving worth to a type of women personality that is not really worth respect.
  • Mobius1Mobius1 ✭✭✭
    So are you trying to say that the online sexual harassment of women is not an issue? If I'm understanding you correctly?
  • KertainKertain ✭✭✭
    No, I'm saying sexual harrassment is a question of lack of respect from men towards woman, not a necessity of women for men to protect them.
  • Mobius1Mobius1 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    I only recall saying that there's nothing wrong with men wanting to protect women.

I never once said that I feel that women need men to protect them to fix the problem.

In fact, I definitely remember saying that women don't need men at all.

Granted, this reminded me of a cool saying:

A woman. Without her, man is nothing.

A woman without her man, is nothing.
  • FalsifierFalsifier ✭✭✭
    Mobius1 wrote: »
    So are you trying to say that the online sexual harassment of women is not an issue? If I'm understanding you correctly?

Proportionally wise boys are harassed more online with all including from stalking to death threats girls are harassed less but they also receive rape threats

On people of age above 29 there's no difference between men and women , statistics say they have the same problems in equal quantity with physical threats, harassment over a sustained period of time, sexual harassment, and stalking.
  • KertainKertain ✭✭✭
    I only recall saying that there's nothing wrong with men wanting to protect women.

I never once said that I feel that women need men to protect them to fix the problem.

In fact, I definitely remember saying that women don't need men at all.

Granted, this reminded me of a cool saying:

A woman. Without her, man is nothing.

A woman without her man, is nothing.

Seriously you just said "A women without her man, is nothing"????????????????
    And you want me to believe you think women are capable by themselves, you just degraded them to the level: "You're married or you're sh*t". for fathers sake.
  • Mobius1Mobius1 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Way to totally misinterpret my point.

And it's a quite correct statement. Unless you want humanity to die off.

But my real point was simply that men don't NEED women, and women don't NEED men, to make it by just fine in life. But there's nothing wrong with relying on them.
  • FalsifierFalsifier ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016

But my point was simply that men don't NEED women, and women don't NEED men. But there's nothing wrong with relying on them.

You literally said that ...
    Sexism is not correct because you want the world to continue being overpopulated

(by 15 years from now our offsprings will suffer thirst and starve to death world wide )

• KertainKertain ✭✭✭

But my real point was simply that men don't NEED women, and women don't NEED men, to make it by just fine in life. But there's nothing wrong with relying on them.

Erm again you are probably living in a buble where women need you, nowadays artificial insemination is possible and they can already make "male seeds" from adn samples to impregnate the "female egg" so no humanity won't die off even if men don't exist, kinda sad thought since I'm a man myself but it's reality.
  • Mobius1Mobius1 ✭✭✭
    First of all, you are wrong. That sperm needs to come from somewhere after all.

But if you're just going to make these kinds of arguments, I'm not going to humor you any further.
  • FalsifierFalsifier ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    First of all, you are wrong. That sperm needs to come from somewhere after all.

But if you're just going to make these kinds of arguments, I'm not going to humor you any further.

We already created artificial life several years ago , do you think we can't replicate men seeds ?

Even if the entire human race get's wiped off of the planet , ebryos can be incubated and conserved for several years with the chance to give life back to humanity after a total extinction
  • KertainKertain ✭✭✭
    Yep yep that's what I used to do about 15 years ago when things didn't go my way, deny reality and turn my back at it.
  • ArinovaArinova ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why you take males fooling around so sensitively. I usually take everything people in Tera say as non-serious due to the community usually being it. I am a female in fact, but never have I felt uncomfortable to the extent that I have to tell them or yell at them. Many males I have met are usually quite nice or have a pretty decent sense of humor. I don't go around screaming that I'm a girl of course, but I don't feel ashamed or insulted by male behavior.

This thread is literally just stereotyping guy gamers to the extent of insulting them. If females are this negative to guys, why would they be positive to us? :/
  • Mobius1Mobius1 ✭✭✭
    Actually, according to a recent study, women do it to other women as much as men do.

So it's not like men are the only source, actually.

And as for artificial life, you are incorrect. The most that has been done is on mice, in China.
This discussion has been closed.