[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Release the stoles or riot!

Don't care. Ban everyone. I just want my unity and bruiseweave stoles! [edited for all caps.]

Hue.

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    #ReleaseTheStoles

For a world without a cold neck.
  • SeniroSeniro ✭✭
    It's a revolution man. No amount of pepsis can stop us!
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I would kill for a bruiseweave stole, I have one on a character that doesn't play no more. I have like 10 unity stoles so meh.
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    The bruiseweave is the last one im missing on my collection :(
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    This makes me wonder what these look like....
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    yea, release am.... whaterever release or riot, bananas ans hueboiscot :awesome:
  • VulkrynVulkryn ✭✭
    i have bruiseweave and unity stoles but never wear them because the elin curly rabbit hair updo looks terrible :(
  • WAIT THEY'RE RELEASING STOLES?? I *REALLY* WANT UNITY STOLES FOR MY PRIESTESSES
  • Karouselle wrote: »
    WAIT THEY'RE RELEASING STOLES?? I *REALLY* WANT UNITY STOLES FOR MY PRIESTESSES

No one has said anything about stoles except the OP, who is just trying to whip things up.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    > @Halrath said:
    > Karouselle wrote: »
    >
    > WAIT THEY'RE RELEASING STOLES?? I *REALLY* WANT UNITY STOLES FOR MY PRIESTESSES
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > No one has said anything about stoles except the OP, who is just trying to whip things up.

Break the mold Halrath, bring an end to cold necks!
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll get flamed, killed, burned and my ashes compressed into a tiny block and thrown in the ocean but I gotta say I never cared at all about the stoles, any of them
  • I've only wanted a Unity Stole for a couple years, nbd.
  • EarEar ✭✭
    SAIXUNO wrote: »
    The Unity Stole was a reward from the last Kyras, I got it. Haven't seen a bruiseweave stole in ages though.

hEMiFaM.png

The Bruiseweave Stole was obtainable from Kyra's too. I was lucky to get both Unity Stole and Bruiseweave Stole during Kyra's Catalyst Event.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @SAIXUNO said:
    > The Unity Stole was a reward from the last Kyras, I got it. Haven't seen a bruiseweave stole in ages though.

I got 3 bruiseweave back to bavk from Kyra, best thing I got, RNGesus smiled at me, then I used them on 3 Elins lol
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @ElinLove said:
    > I'll get flamed, killed, burned and my ashes compressed into a tiny block and thrown in the ocean but I gotta say I never cared at all about the stoles, any of them

Still you are not as hated as me.

But Stoles needs to be put in tier 2 and tier 4 Reward store at least instead of old useless unflying expensive mounts.