[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

RM Event

2»

Comments

• Ponilover wrote: »
    Am I the only one who doesn't care about either vm mats or feed? Like really, it's almost the end of the patch, whoever wanted their vm, got it already.
    I care about circlet fragment and resizing kits, and scales obv. But noooo... that would be too much for the HARDEST dungeon of the game.

ya ur the only one, lot of ppl like to gear their alts
  • A95K5X4LDY wrote: »
    Ponilover wrote: »
    Am I the only one who doesn't care about either vm mats or feed? Like really, it's almost the end of the patch, whoever wanted their vm, got it already.
    I care about circlet fragment and resizing kits, and scales obv. But noooo... that would be too much for the HARDEST dungeon of the game.

ya ur the only one, lot of ppl like to gear their alts

I mean, it's the end of patch. Most players who have mass cleared RMHM already have 4+ characters with all ambush. This event does nothing. I already expected nothing from EME and yet I'm still disappointed. If this is there planning to make up for the triple drop event, I can't imagine how disappointing the anniversary event will be.
  • Inb4, its just the T, E, R, A letter event.
  • +1 for needing resizing kits.
  • +1 for needing resizing kits.

You won't need kits considering new jewelry is out with new patch (which EME still hasn't announced even though EU got it yesterday)
  • man that wording is so iffy for the rm event. here is a different worded one. https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/14323/dungeon-highlight-ruinous-manor-5-4-to-5-8#latest
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @vtctma said:
    > cheekibreeki wrote: »
    >
    > +1 for needing resizing kits.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You won't need kits considering new jewelry is out with new patch (which EME still hasn't announced even though EU got it yesterday)

Many players, use old set/new set combo, manor set can be resized and will be viable.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    vtctma wrote: »
    +1 for needing resizing kits.

You won't need kits considering new jewelry is out with new patch (which EME still hasn't announced even though EU got it yesterday)

You realise that you can't earn BC/KS anymore in patch 55 and that RNG governs how you get PvP jewellery? This instantly makes Retools viable so that you can double set for max crit/power until RNGesus decides it's time that you are worthy of getting the mats.

And before you ask, no, the mats for the new PvP jewellery are not in the BC/KS store on TERA EU.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    clfarron4 wrote: »

You realise that you can't earn BC/KS anymore in patch 55 and that RNG governs how you get PvP jewellery? This instantly makes Retools viable so that you can double set for max crit/power until RNGesus decides it's time that you are worthy of getting the mats.

And before you ask, no, the mats for the new PvP jewellery are not in the BC/KS store on TERA EU.

Well...it is time to spam 3s (and lose lots)
  • clfarron4 wrote: »

Kits are dirt cheap anyways. If you have enough gold to craft PvP jewelry, I don't see how you wouldn't have enough gold to upgrade.
  • Nyanta1177Nyanta1177 ✭✭✭
    GF released the new patch already, meanwhile no word from eme on it, at all. Now we just get a [filtered] event to give mats to a gear set that will be pointless if not +15'ed. oh well. At least I wasn't planning to play this week anyways.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    clfarron4 wrote: »

Kits are dirt cheap anyways. If you have enough gold to craft PvP jewelry, I don't see how you wouldn't have enough gold to upgrade.

As I said, in patch 55, it's all about RNG for the BiS PvP jewellery, because "We heard you liek RNG. So we're giving you some more.".