[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Dungeon Highlight: Ruinous Manor 5/4 to 5/8

Post_Header.jpg

This dungeon highlight will include both Ruinous Manor and RMHM, giving players the chance to grab bonus boss loot. Starting Thursday, May 4 at 10 a.m. PDT, and continuing until Monday, May 8 at 10 a.m.

The drops listed in the news post are in addition to the usual loot you get from each boss with a probability to grant one or more of the listed pieces of loot (for example if you're really lucky it's possible to simultaneously get an extra handkerchief and feedstock), but are not 100% guaranteed. When dropped, all players in the party will receive the loot once it's picked up. It's not divided or rolled on.

See the full news post here: http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/ruinous-manor-highlight-may-4-to-8

Comments

• LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    So what is the chance that there will be additional loot?
  • Thank you for making up for rmnm/hm not being included in the recent triple drop event. Something is always better than nothing!
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    After a double drop event where RM was not included so we spammed BP and LK we are in dire need of MORE POWDERS.
    Great decesion. :-1:
  • CatoriiCatorii ✭✭✭
    I'm happy to have a way of getting extra hankies, as someone that just came back a couple of weeks ago and is trying to get the last few for a staff, but I'm not looking forward to struggling to get these with 2000 pingspikes. Servers still aren't fixed.
  • JasonLucasJasonLucas ✭✭✭
    Can we get 200 t10 feedstock instead?
  • AshirogiMutoAshirogiMuto ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    "Chance"... pls
  • HysphericalHyspherical ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    A chance at some of the loot.... are you serious? Cheated out of a triple drop event for RM and this is what we get?

EDIT: And we're still lagging even without bonus loot events, btw.
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    After running RMHM sometimes and don't get a single jackpot, i noticed theres nothing saying about jackpots in dungeon aka this place:
      4CXQ6Qo.png
    Usually shows something like *Jackpot event for dungeons is active* (i dont remember exactly what is).
    Basically im wondering if the event is really active, does someone got an jackpot from RMHM ? :anguished:
  • would make sense why i hav't seen any of the jacpots, but its suppose to be active tho...
  • Yeah, my guild team ran twice and didn't see a single shred of evidence that jackpot is active. Enmasse what is the deal? Think we need to fire some people and put those hamsters and cows in charge because the start of this event is twice as bad as the server stability.
  • did they......did they forget
  • Well, i got 1 hanky and 30 t11 feedstock in RMNM 30 mins after the event started. I guess its just RNG. :V
  • CatoriiCatorii ✭✭✭
    This is awful. I figured it would be a nice bonus, but it seems the handkerchief jackpot rate is incredibly low...and that's the only useful jackpot. It feels like a waste of time, honestly.
  • PetasoPetaso ✭✭
    I did 2 rmhm runs, and got 2 hankies each time. XD