[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Release the stoles or riot!

Comments

• I'm not sure why they're so rare in the first place... as an accessory... they're okay I guess.
  • AetonaAetona ✭✭✭
    People actually like the Bruiseweave stole? I've hated that thing since I got it.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aetona wrote: »
    People actually like the Bruiseweave stole? I've hated that thing since I got it.
    Same here.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, no riot. Keep the stoles. Keep them all-- those things are hellishly ugly. The less I have to see people wearing them the better.
  • SeniroSeniro ✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Karouselle wrote: »
    WAIT THEY'RE RELEASING STOLES?? I *REALLY* WANT UNITY STOLES FOR MY PRIESTESSES

No one has said anything about stoles except the OP, who is just trying to whip things up.

I'm rioting so hard right now man, you don't even know! :y
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aetona wrote: »

I know, I just cannot stand to look at it, it's just... urgh.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Halrath wrote: »
    Karouselle wrote: »
    WAIT THEY'RE RELEASING STOLES?? I *REALLY* WANT UNITY STOLES FOR MY PRIESTESSES

No one has said anything about stoles except the OP, who is just trying to whip things up.

pretty much confirming there won't be a chance to get a stole this event. k thx

i missed the last kyra event. and the kyra event before i got a bruiseweave, which I actually really like, i think the cherry scarf is the ugliest, but I would love a unity stole for my other character. bloody pity they aren't tradeable.

• JasonLucasJasonLucas ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I still have a code for a bruiseweave, don't have idea if it works
    Yep, it worked
    X6szk2M.jpg
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    JasonLucas wrote: »
    I still have a code for a bruiseweave, don't have idea if it works

Well try it now before it's too late, if it isn't already. Just go on your account page and go on the "enter code" thingy
  • can someone tell me why this thread isn't closed cause the word riot is in the title I actually got warned when I used the word "riot" in reply in thread so I'm wondering what up with this.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    LilMsQTay wrote: »
    This makes me wonder what these look like....

They're marvelous. You can still preview them in the dressing room
  • SeniroSeniro ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    We can make it optional. Like, put them on the Fed Bill store since some people say it looks awful and they have heaps of the things, but for whatever reason I just can't seem to get one. This will make it so for the people who want it, can just go buy it. Make it expensive if you want but don't go overboard please.

Just make me happy for this once EME. Pretty please with a cherry on top... or riot.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Seniro wrote: »
    We can make it optional. Like, put them on the Fed Bill store since some people say it looks awful and they have heaps of the things, but for whatever reason I just can't seem to get one. This will make it so for the people who want it, can just go buy it. Make it expensive if you want but don't go overboard please.

Just make me happy for this once EME. Pretty please with a cherry on top... or riot.

Great idea! I'd love for some cosmetic to actually be worthwhile in there.
    I mean sure I've gotten a few things from there, but if they put stoles in there, all the 3/4k+ bills I have would be gone in like a day xD

I'd also love a permanent fire halo
  • The stoles are sacred items passed down from Velik herself. Only those worthy of Valkyon greatness shall obtain them.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    The stoles are sacred items passed down from Velik herself. Only those worthy of Valkyon greatness shall obtain them.

So kinda like Excalibur in clothing form