[PS4/XB1] Maintenance has completed! Thank you for your patience!

Good video , save tera :')

Comments

• Nyanta1177Nyanta1177 ✭✭✭
    They would probably ruin his personality at this point with how they are going if he did come back, and no one wants that.
  • narkfestmojonarkfestmojo ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I sort of get this feeling that these people leave because EME literally can't afford good people anymore.
    The smart people who know how to organise events and talk to the community... too expensive.
    The reasonable people who know what players should be allowed to do... too expensive.
    The genius nerds who know how to run a [filtered] server without terrible lag... too expensive.

they simply can't afford Tonka... too expensive

• ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    this video both made me laugh and worsened my depression
  • edited May 2017
    I see no reason to invest effort into this game anymore. Most of fun thing to do when you were having downtime got removed. Game is getting deleted one dugneon at time and in year they will run out of things to remove. When they delete open world map only $-shop will remain.
  • I really don't know why publishers destroy themselves by removing/pushing out their staff who is the most dedicated to improving community relations. The same thing happened with Vindictus. Our CM was horrible at the game, but he interacted with players, did his best to stay in touch with us about what was going on, and did monthly reports about the state of the game. Nexon's response: move him to some "has anyone ever heard of this before?" title until I believe he finally just moved on. RIP Zoltar.

Speak with your wallets and stop spending. It's literally the only way these companies will ever start acting differently. Look at what happened with For Honor when the players planned to pack up and walk away: an immediate response. Act as a community. Fighting and insulting each other while still lining the publisher's pockets with gold is going to achieve zero change for you. It seems hope my be lost for Vindi and many other titles, but you guys get to decide if that's true for TERA or not.

I'd actually like to play this game just to mix things up even though it's not all of what it's cracked up to be, but I can't see playing when the players here are treated as they are. I hope that as one you stand up for yourselves.
  • Seeing a former CM troll TERA players warms the tiny cockles of my space cat heart. <3
  • Tonka is Life, Spacecat is [filtered] :awesome:
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Seeing a former CM troll TERA players warms the tiny cockles of my space cat heart. <3

Made me laugh.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    he doesnt troll he just say the truth, anyway the golden age of enmasse tera was when he was our CM
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Seeing a former CM troll TERA players warms the tiny cockles of my space cat heart. <3

If you want to look at that side of the coin who am i to inform you about the other side of the coin. Ya know, the one that's more bleak.