Big Changes coming in NA TERA (next week's patch)

Comments

• I'm just asking 'cause I still haven't done it
  • Nepgeah wrote: »
    What the heck is "verno's laboratory", Demokron factory?
    Yap that's a typo or no-translation-at-all part- Demokron Factory is called Verno's Factory in kTERA.
  • thank u so much xoxo
  • So, we're getting the new gear on the 9th... yet the calendar shows we're getting tier 9 scrolls on the 14th. They will be obsolete by then, and you cannot convert those to the next tier, nor sell them.
    Nepgeah wrote: »
    What the heck is "verno's laboratory", Demokron factory?
    Yap that's a typo or no-translation-at-all part- Demokron Factory is called Verno's Factory in kTERA.

So it's somehow coming back? Because I hadn't noticed it being gone.
  • Is Bathysmal rise only in NM or will HM be making a comeback? Gah [filtered] fish!
  • Is Bathysmal rise only in NM or will HM be making a comeback? Gah [filtered] fish!

normal mode first then hard mode much later

Only normal mode. Hard mode comes back in a later patch
  • awee :-1: haha thanks guys.
  • There's that lack of communication again. Wish we got an earlier notice.
  • I don't see Velik's temple or underground on that list. Was it left out because of hey surprises or are we not getting it?
  • so where can we get smart dyad if the BG vendor is closed ? I read the EU tera patch update, and did not find smart dyad in any of the victory chests. Is smart dyad gonna be added in the victory chests in NA tera ? @Noesis
  • Muggsly wrote: »
    I don't see Velik's temple or underground on that list. Was it left out because of hey surprises or are we not getting it?

This is a heads-up on some changes. Not a complete list of what's coming out. Stay tuned.
  • Patch day is May 9th yea? :(
  • Will Lakan's Charm be Corroded as well?
  • Tell me EME what is vernos' laboratory? don't you mean demokron factory? and if so that's not coming but leaving, guess you don't even know what content the game is running right now...