[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Late patch announcement + Harrowhold

I'm sure many people are excited for the announcement of the new patch and I am too to an extent, but I have a huge issue with the announcement being so late in the week. There are many people who ran Harrowhold and had asked questions about its removal with no response other than "get in there now". You are not even giving a weeks notice for a dungeon that gives one entry per week, which I find extremely unfair. There are some 1-3 raids who were asking for the sake of splitting behemoth, and 1-4 raids who were concerned with their titles and brooches. Some people are not going to be able to find a transfer raid to get their 12th clear for the title because you announce it at the end of the week so they'd be stuck with 11 and no title. I understand Harrowhold is removed along with the rest of the content from this patch, but more of a warning would have saved so many people and given them time to prepare for this. Some people did not have the luxury of clearing Harrowhold early in the patch or did not have the time to dedicate to it until later, and some people have also lost clears because of the server issues and disconnects during the raid. I'd appreciate it if there was a way to compensate those players, but I'm really not expecting anything from this. I really just wanted to give my input on the situation at hand, especially since it really sucks to see people who worked so hard get screwed over by this at the very end of the patch.

I also wanted to add that the LK/RM patch gave 2 weeks of a notice beforehand.

Comments

• ThukingThuking ✭✭✭
    Good post sadly it wil probably be ignored, On EU Tera they made it so 2 Vergos head would drop near when HH was being removed but I think NA Tera isn't capable of doing this idk why I already made a forum post about it and got mostly negative comments from people that probably don't even play the game but anyway today I actually won the drop for Vergos head so Im really lucky but there are still a lot of people that still don't have it and it is unfortunate for them.

• AngelineAngeline ✭✭✭
    THANK YOU ANONYMOUS POSTER, FOR IT WAS I WHO ASKED THAT QUESTION AND RECEIVED ONLY FLIPPANT REMARKS FROM EME,
  • Angeline wrote: »
    THANK YOU ANONYMOUS POSTER, FOR IT WAS I WHO ASKED THAT QUESTION AND RECEIVED ONLY FLIPPANT REMARKS FROM EME,

What flippant remarks are you referring to? Sorry if you felt insulted in any way.
  • I was also fortunate enough to receive a brooch and my title run will be Saturday assuming that everything goes well, but I have friends that this affects in a negative way and I'd like to see justice for them.
  • AngelineAngeline ✭✭✭
    The "get in there now" message to which the OP is referring.
  • W4JKF7JTNH wrote: »
    I was also fortunate enough to receive a brooch and my title run will be Saturday assuming that everything goes well, but I have friends that this affects in a negative way and I'd like to see justice for them.

Harrowhold leaving doesn't mean there won't be future opportunities to upgrade your brooch. There will always be end game content to conquer.
  • AngelineAngeline ✭✭✭
    That's... you're... you're missing the whole point.
  • I understand that, but the wait for the upgraded Harrowhold will be quite long, especially for the people who worked very hard on it this patch. And they will be bringing a heavily buffed version with not as many spots for players, so there's still a lot of gray area there in my opinion. However, thank you for reading my thread and responding to it.
  • edited May 2017
    Angeline wrote: »
    That's... you're... you're missing the whole point.

No, I realize players wish they'd known sooner and unfortunately the heads up could not have gone out sooner in this case. Can you please message me about the "get in there" comment? I'm not seeing it in the main discussion, and this conversation should continue there rather than being split between two threads:
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/14369/big-changes-coming-in-na-tera-next-weeks-patch
This discussion has been closed.