[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Big Changes coming in NA TERA (next week's patch)

Comments

• SUMMERLUVXOSUMMERLUVXO ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Since it's gonna be a change on BG rewards, anyone knows what is gonna happen with Conflate gear? I mean, we gonna have another way to buy the recipes or its gone forever? :open_mouth:
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    JKPYK5AK4K wrote: »
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Salvatori wrote: »
    @Spacecats @Noesis

Since BGs will no longer give credits, what is gonna happen with such things that can only be obtained thought it like Bonanza Box and Smart Dyad? I mean, I only do battlegrounds for those items. lol

I hope we can have these items added on Vanguard Shop for like 9000 (cap) credits for Smart Dyad and 500/800 credits for Bonanza box. Would be a really nice thing.

I agree there should be a way for PvPers to get Smart Dyads and other good stuff. There is a new reward system that will be in place of credits, and we'll keep an eye on their contents to make sure Battlegrounds remain rewarding.

Only for Pvpers....?

lol this post is actually one of the most sickening things i have ever seen on this forum. pvp has had little to no purpose for years and the moment you see that pvp might be rewarding you want to complain when pve is the most catered to aspect in this game? how do you think pvp players feel having to do pve to get gear? its honestly disgusting how pathetic and entitled you pve players are.

And yours is one of the stupidest. I was one of the most vocal people requesting changes to the PvP shops so that PvP would be a plausible way to obtain gear and other items. PvP players need to PvE for gear? Then how did I get most of my Ambush through PvP? I've always been of the opinion that both paths should lead to an equal outcome and neither should get preferential treatment. But I guess that kind of stance is too hard for you to grasp.
    If you have nothing smart to say, sit down and shut up.
  • it's clear there wasn't even half of a thought given to this HH situation, hundreds of players look forward to it each week and now a lot of us can't even celebrate the final run properly as every other region did. i'm interested in any response on this matter, one that isn't "well what can we do about it now?" as there has to be a way to help one last time before patch. (possible reset as another user suggested? having the weekend would be a lot better than nothing)

the fact that players are now forced into a position where we need to miraculously gather 30 at 5am pst on a tuesday, in an attempt to fix your mistakes and adapt to laughably unprofessional communication speaks loudly for itself. considering how many people were asking for information the past week or more this just feels crooked and unfair. thanks i guess
  • So....we are loosing 10 dungeons and getting 3 in return??? :(
  • so if new tier of gear is coming will we still have to craft tier 11 or do we get it in dungeons?
  • @Spacecats
    Will the daily Elite Status Reset Scrolls, that we receive, reflect the changes made to the New Dungeons?
  • YordaddyYordaddy ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    @Noesis you could have added "more info on the new dungeons to come later" at the end of your post and avoid all the drama. not everybody reads ktera news and eu tera.

Also I think it would make more sense to bring some 1-2 weeks of anniversary fun stuff, like mongos, and after that the new dungeons. It could keep ppl in game for a month. what's with this strategy? assuming there is anniversary event, are you expecting ppl to do dungeons? or events?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yordaddy wrote: »
    @Noesis you could have added "more info on the new dungeons to come later" at the end of your post and avoid all the drama. not everybody reads ktera news and eu tera.

Also I think it would make more sense to bring some 1-2 weeks of anniversary fun stuff, like mongos, and after that the new dungeons. It could keep ppl in game for a month. what's with this strategy? assuming there is anniversary event, are you expecting ppl to do dungeons? or events?

We were getting most patches around anniversary, Specially new classes and dungeons. So, no surprise there. But I agree we could use the patch notes This Friday for all details instead of the patch day or hours before.
  • RedNeckTA wrote: »
    so if new tier of gear is coming will we still have to craft tier 11 or do we get it in dungeons?

Right now we have a crafted (almost) best-in-slot set (not counting VM8.5 from HH), a good non-crafted set. and an entry-level set that's thrown in your face when you hit 65. This is basically how it's been since launch. Some things have changed since then, we have fewer sets in endgame now, but overall the gear progression is largely based on the same old recipe.

I haven't read up on what's going on in this patch on KTERA, but my guess is that we'll have a new mid-tier set at T11 to replace Guile with the new VM9 gear at T12. With all the dungeons being removed, maybe Guile will take Slaughter's place as the entry-level set you have thrown in your face upon reaching level 65.
  • I haven't read up on what's going on in this patch on KTERA, but my guess is that we'll have a new mid-tier set at T11 to replace Guile with the new VM9 gear at T12. With all the dungeons being removed, maybe Guile will take Slaughter's place as the entry-level set you have thrown in your face upon reaching level 65.

Exactly.
    Guile, T10, is the new entry level. There's a new mid-level T11 set, in TERA EU it's called "Misery". Also, there's a new VM T12 that in TERA EU is called "Deathwrack", but you can't craft it yet because one of the ingredients will be available only when they release the five stars hard dungeon. You can gather the other ingredients, though.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    there's a new VM T12 that in TERA EU is called "Deathwrack"

Deathwrack?? What? I'm really hoping ours won't be named that.
  • there's a new VM T12 that in TERA EU is called "Deathwrack"

Better than "Misery", lol
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭

I love 'misery' haha
    at least i know how to pronounce that
    i still have no idea how to pronounce guile. can't wait until guile is completely irrelevant :')
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still trying to figure out why we get an announcement on the VM9 patch but yet nothing on anniversary events / celebrations.
    f0b751bd86e825722321d676794f9ba0.jpg
    Thats EME for ya.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭

Meh, I can get behind Misery. I mean, yes, it's uninspired but at least it's a real word.
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Still trying to figure out why we get an announcement on the VM9 patch but yet nothing on anniversary events / celebrations. .

I'm hoping we'll get both at the same time.