[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

5th Anniversary Joke

Seriously?

"Let's celebrate 5 years of TERA, so give us money" (basically what they're saying by this event)

Come on, En Masse. Have you really sank that low?

Comments

• XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    they're desperate bc of banhammers xd
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    it's almost as if it's optional to spend money on this event.
  • Lolitaa wrote: »
    it's almost as if it's optional to spend money on this event.

That's not the issue here. If you miss the point and have nothing else to say, I ask that you please stop posting on my thread.
  • SemetalSemetal ✭✭
    Well, EU Tera got a better anniversary event then we so: Yes. Yes EnMasse has sank low. Very low...
  • mother of god. en masse are you actually kidding me?
  • They should have put the in-game rewards more prominent in the news post (the wings, the tokens, the in-game merchant, etc.) There's always been a store aspect to all anniversary events, but the in-game stuff isn't as clear and well-explained as the store stuff right now.
  • You really expect players to pay for a game where you have no regard for them! Is this serious ?? Just kidding !!!
  • I really hope we will get something like T E R A letters or some other fun way to various prizes. If the buy to get free and a pair of wings is all this 5th anniversary offer then it is really really sad.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    As @counterpoint said, the in game rewards are not as highlighted as the shop new releases. Would be nice of em if they can put a list of what we can get from the in game event merchants. EU is having what most thought to be a jtera exclusive: a race car mount with elin prints. So I am really curious as to what items will be available for us.
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Wow, 5 boxes are 70 bucks. Was going to give 10 to my friend (with the assumption that they would be double the price of a reg 150 loot box) for the pet but it would be 2995 to just buy outright.

Also I'm confused...it has a regular price thats slashed out, so these where available in the cash shop before now at that higher slashed price? And now they're for sale, for this anniversary event.

Anyway I'd be interested to know if anyone got anything over the 1995 value of the box, then I might give it a go once or twice.
  • They should have put the in-game rewards more prominent in the news post (the wings, the tokens, the in-game merchant, etc.) There's always been a store aspect to all anniversary events, but the in-game stuff isn't as clear and well-explained as the store stuff right now.

You think they didn't make it clear because the information wasn't prepared? No. They wanted to push first that you can spend money on this event and tell you about the in-game rewards later. Regardless whether the in-game rewards being live or not, money first; free stuff later.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Norvindr said:
    > counterpoint wrote: »
    >
    > They should have put the in-game rewards more prominent in the news post (the wings, the tokens, the in-game merchant, etc.) There's always been a store aspect to all anniversary events, but the in-game stuff isn't as clear and well-explained as the store stuff right now.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You think they didn't make it clear because the information wasn't prepared? No. They wanted to push first that you can spend money on this event and tell you about the in-game rewards later. Regardless whether the in-game rewards being live or not, money first; free stuff later.

Isn't that what most companies do nowadays? I am not surprised when a game publisher pushes first their cash grab offers. It is in fact, a working marking strategy knowing half of the players are paying customers. I still think they should had released first an highlighted what you can earn in game.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should have put the in-game rewards more prominent in the news post (the wings, the tokens, the in-game merchant, etc.) There's always been a store aspect to all anniversary events, but the in-game stuff isn't as clear and well-explained as the store stuff right now.

And they put so much thought into it........................................said nobody.
  • edited May 2017
    Norvindr wrote: »
    They should have put the in-game rewards more prominent in the news post (the wings, the tokens, the in-game merchant, etc.) There's always been a store aspect to all anniversary events, but the in-game stuff isn't as clear and well-explained as the store stuff right now.

You think they didn't make it clear because the information wasn't prepared? No. They wanted to push first that you can spend money on this event and tell you about the in-game rewards later. Regardless whether the in-game rewards being live or not, money first; free stuff later.

It's not like people are going to be like "oh, no in-game events? I guess I'll just spend money instead". Cash shop events and in-game events are mostly mutually exclusive. Obviously they want to promote the cash shop stuff, but promoting the in-game stuff that will be there anyway doesn't take away from that. This is why I'm saying they should have explained that part more as well, since not doing so will cause people to have that sort of perception, even if that's not the case.
  • Celebrate this5 years with Bans for you :D! and give your money please. Yeah EME is the Best xD
    We gone silence People and lies to community :3 we do a nice job. This is 5th year :chuffed: