News post about Anniversary event is up. Seems promising.

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-s-fifth-anniversary-celebration

Infographic makes me cry :( Femani :cry: but also makes NA community right about having Male class on NA also is profitable as heck.

All in All, exciting, Hope you all enjoy it and @kamizuma I hate you :3

Comments

• not really.. just because people are playing male characters doesn't mean they're buying costumes for them.
  • i can get a free pair for wings of each of my characters. i'm already happy enough with this.
  • Most killed monster thanks to TAR and zawahide farm lol. But i am surprised Manaya didn't even make top 3 for the deadliest boss.
  • Lolitaa wrote: »
    i can get a free pair for wings of each of my characters. i'm already happy enough with this.

9dYobsf.png

They are soooo pretty.
  • i beat my [filtered] that those wings are 1000000% not permanent.
  • @Halrath I mean yeah, I am gonna use them on my FEMANI chars. This community, I always said :c lol
  • JJsMC wrote: »
    i beat my [filtered] that those wings are 1000000% not permanent.

Perma baby. Beautifully perma lol
  • JJsMC wrote: »
    i beat my [filtered] that those wings are 1000000% not permanent.

Pay up.
  • edited May 5
    So, EME also sent a free gift box?

Updated; Seems an unknown friend sent me, it was said valkyan federation, I was confused. EME not that generous it seems, joking :p
  • @Halrath There are only Wings on dressing room now. What happened there? lol
  • I'mma need to know more about those anniversary tokens. My little elin is very interested.
  • edited May 5
    Everything looks wonderful, but I'm having difficulty understanding on how to obtain these "tokens", and when I can. Other questions I have are: Where is this in-game anniversary merchant going to be located? When will the TERA Quiz Event start? Will there be a limit on how much tokens you earn a day/week? Also, I was wondering if the Riding Skill: Battle Charger can be lowered in Bellicarium/Killing Spree credits... I already know I spent over 50,000 points in this week, and I was really looking forward to this mount... However, if that can't happen, it's okay.
  • Omg, its true and awesome looking wings and perm! Yay!! Nicely done *bows*
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Lolitaa wrote: »
    i can get a free pair for wings of each of my characters. i'm already happy enough with this.

9dYobsf.png

They are soooo pretty.
    Wow, those are pretty. Can't wait.

LesbianVi wrote: »
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-s-fifth-anniversary-celebration

Infographic makes me cry :( Femani :cry: but also makes NA community right about having Male class on NA also is profitable as heck.

All in All, exciting, Hope you all enjoy it and @kamizuma I hate you :3
    Ugh, Elin is tops. Can't believe Baraka beat Femani though. But with 43.9% male characters made how can that not at least open some eyes. Female characters aren't blowing the male characters out of the water in creation.

feminzii wrote: »
    not really.. just because people are playing male characters doesn't mean they're buying costumes for them.
    I make sure and get a costume for ALL my characters whether they are male or female. Of course that doesn't mean everyone does. To each their own.
  • > @Halrath said:
    > Lolitaa wrote: »
    >
    > i can get a free pair for wings of each of my characters. i'm already happy enough with this.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > They are soooo pretty.

now if only I could actually see them in game, that'd be nice. (they're invisible, I have no idea what is causing that)