5th Anniversary Joke

Comments

• edited May 5
    20 Dollar for 1 BOX... Gameforge here ? Event 5 years Cas Shop ! Ty player for your fidelity, so, GO Cash Shop ! Happy birthday. Shame on you EME.
  • edited May 5
    Gardien wrote: »
    20 Dollar for 1 BOX ? Hello gameforge =)

It's... actually cheaper than its been for the last two years (normally it's 2495 EMP). It's mostly because nearly all the prizes are lootbox rares. I still think they should have "silver gift boxes" at a lower price as another option.
  • LilMsQTay wrote: »
    Wow, 5 boxes are 70 bucks. Was going to give 10 to my friend (with the assumption that they would be double the price of a reg 150 loot box) for the pet but it would be 2995 to just buy outright.

Also I'm confused...it has a (fake?) regular price thats slashed out, so these where available in the cash shop before now at that higher slashed price? And now they're for sale, for this anniversary event.

Anyway I'd be interested to know if anyone got anything over the 1995 value of the box, then I might give it a go once or twice.

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/142405#Comment_142405
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »
    LilMsQTay wrote: »
    Wow, 5 boxes are 70 bucks. Was going to give 10 to my friend (with the assumption that they would be double the price of a reg 150 loot box) for the pet but it would be 2995 to just buy outright.

Also I'm confused...it has a (fake?) regular price thats slashed out, so these where available in the cash shop before now at that higher slashed price? And now they're for sale, for this anniversary event.

Anyway I'd be interested to know if anyone got anything over the 1995 value of the box, then I might give it a go once or twice.

Don't take that out of context. Someone bet the wings weren't permanent. They are. That's what "pay up" refers to.
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    As @counterpoint said, the in game rewards are not as highlighted as the shop new releases. Would be nice of em if they can put a list of what we can get from the in game event merchants. EU is having what most thought to be a jtera exclusive: a race car mount with elin prints. So I am really curious as to what items will be available for us.

they added to calendary rewards
    Norvindr wrote: »
    Seriously?

"Let's celebrate 5 years of TERA, so give us money" (basically what they're saying by this event)

Come on, En Masse. Have you really sank that low?

play tera is optional too.
  • Just to spite these people saying the full price of buying boxes individually... 5 boxes is $59, making 15 boxes $178. That is when buying EMP in a 12k stack and boxes in stacks of 5, the only way you should buy said boxes if you actually do care about getting the prizes.
  • Lol you guys are the only joke as gamers wake up once and for all since when in this world anything is for free?, can you walk into any shop and grab stuff for free cause it is your birthday? can you grab a cake cause looks delicious and it is sunday? NO and the Games industry is no exception,
    An anniversary celebration often gives for FREE a distinctive item for the ocassion may contain discounts and several events with some rewards they estimate, if you expect sets of Behemoths for being the anniversay then you gonna be disappointed.and that is on you.
    And don't compare withe Tera Eu, The tera thalers are more expensive and less valuable than the EMP so even if they give a cool car that doen't pay for all the money you lose monthly buying there not to mention their boxes succes rate, in here at least we have stuff to buy directly, you know why I finished a month ago Resident evil 7 in Vr mode?(my best experience in videogames since i was born so far) because i bought a ps4 and a VR device and then the game bviously, soon we get a DLC for free wich i celebrate cause they estimated their sells were good enough to afford such gift thanks to people like me.
    So discuss and give your opinions but stop demanding things for free specially when you never paid a [filtered] buck in here lol in what world you live in guys?
    No companies develops games for free nor publsh them for free nor realease expansions and DLCs and cool content for free unless they decide so if sells went good, so stop being so negative these past months you only complaint about everything , even if they would give royal dragons or behemoths sets for free wouldn't make you happy cause then you'd say the admin didn't choose the right colour or mistaken the item name, you will never be happy about anything that happens here just confess lol,

Note: Not even Free to play games are free , you gotta own a proper pc console or device , you gotta pay internet since its online, electricty bills etc, if mom and dad or uncle Larry pays all that fine but someone has to pay it that is for sure.
  • edited May 5
    [Removing Forum Violation]
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    LilMsQTay wrote: »

Don't take that out of context. Someone bet the wings weren't permanent. They are. That's what "pay up" refers to.

The fact that you even have to defend yourself with that post makes me sick. Some people really are just out there to cause drama and stir the pot. Thank you for being active via forums btw and thank you guys all for giving us a pretty cool Anniversary imo.
  • Norvindr wrote: »
    Lolitaa wrote: »
    it's almost as if it's optional to spend money on this event.

That's not the issue here. If you miss the point and have nothing else to say, I ask that you please stop posting on my thread.

Your thread is a public thread and Lolitaa din't even make something for you to be upset, he/she merely give you the truth.

"EME is not forcing you to use money on the event, being that optional and not a must".
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »

That's not the issue here. If you miss the point and have nothing else to say, I ask that you please stop posting on my thread.

Your thread is a public thread and Lolitaa din't even make something for you to be upset, he/she merely give you the truth.

"EME is not forcing you to use money on the event, being that optional and not a must".

I'm not upset lol. I just would prefer unnecessary posts
  • edited May 5
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

I'm not upset lol. I just would prefer unnecessary posts

Ignore them. They do this to everyone else post that aren't part of their little circle group on the forums. Mods doesn't seem to care either if they're provocative or not.
  • This box sale is quite similar to the Christmas one, and is just as optional. It is simply a sale in conjunction with the Anniversary, not the event itself. This is much ado about nothing.
  • I'm play alone and this gifts are really a waste of space

and not, not pay cash for play
  • LilMsQTay wrote: »

Also I'm confused...it has a regular price thats slashed out, so these where available in the cash shop before now at that higher slashed price? And now they're for sale, for this anniversary event.

Bought 2 boxes. Sent one to a friend and I opened the other. I pulled the black jetcycle and he pulled the feedstock. Was worth it to me as that or a dragon was what I wanted.
    These were my potential other "pulls".
    f8ae53e6cf.png