There will be no maintenance for TERA on 11/21.

News post about Anniversary event is up. Seems promising.

Comments

• CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    Im wearing the wings and everything is ok.
  • Promising ? Anniversary event with cash shop ?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    6E6YA6AH3T wrote: »
    Promising ? Anniversary event with cash shop ?

you made the account to say that? Nice try.
  • AccelionAccelion
    edited May 5
    Killstyle wrote: »
    Ugh, Elin is tops. Can't believe Baraka beat Femani though. But with 43.9% male characters made how can that not at least open some eyes. Female characters aren't blowing the male characters out of the water in creation.

The very(!) low numbers of the Female Amani kind of balances the popularity of the Elin out.
    Also, the Baraka are a male exclusive race, so another free 600k for them.

Did hit me though, as a femani player, that the count of them is so low. :/
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 5
    the 5-year infograpic is realy nice , +1000 eme

Edit, im hate you kamizuma :anguished:
  • Accelion wrote: »
    Killstyle wrote: »
    Ugh, Elin is tops. Can't believe Baraka beat Femani though. But with 43.9% male characters made how can that not at least open some eyes. Female characters aren't blowing the male characters out of the water in creation.

The very(!) low numbers of the Female Amani kind of balances the popularity of the Elin out.
    Also, the Baraka are a male exclusive race, so I another free 600k for them.

Did hit me though, as a femani player, that the count of them is so low. :/

They are, unfortunately, rare. Think of female amani as Limited Edition.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 5
    Kamizuma TERA's gold sink confirmed

kinda funny that I plvled your character hehe

Also Elin Master Race confirmed

And you can't even say it's because of exclusive classes cause you can see that's nearly close to truth
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I understanding this right? We get some meh wings, some cash shop stuff, some events that only certain people will be able to participate in and then, to make it better, we get to do the exact same BG and dungeon(s?) for a whole week and don't you dare stray from the shoehorn?
  • TriggTrigg ✭✭
    Can't wait to log in to check out these wings! Judging by the screenshot they look really nice, now you can be just like Mystel. :3

Semi related question about the gift exchange - "Some restrictions apply. Please reference the Fifth Anniversary—Celebration of Giving FAQ for more details and a full list of prizes." I can't find said FAQ. Or maybe I am blind. =3=
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Trigg wrote: »
    Can't wait to log in to check out these wings! Judging by the screenshot they look really nice, now you can be just like Mystel. :3

Semi related question about the gift exchange - "Some restrictions apply. Please reference the Fifth Anniversary—Celebration of Giving FAQ for more details and a full list of prizes." I can't find said FAQ. Or maybe I am blind. =3=
    It'd be nice if they linked the FAQ in the post. This is it
    http://support.enmasse.com/tera/tera-5th-anniversary-celebration-of-giving
  • edited May 5
    Trigg wrote: »

You are not blind. It wasn't there, but here it is. Sorry about that.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Look most killed enemies : 458m for tar.

458m × 5 party members / 30 mobs per quest = 76million vanguards.

Multiply by the gold generated. Vanguard initiative is richer than kamizuma, wonder where they keep all this gold.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭
    Ketoth wrote: »
    Look most killed enemies : 458m for tar.

458m × 5 party members / 30 mobs per quest = 76million vanguards.

Multiply by the gold generated. Vanguard initiative is richer than kamizuma, wonder where they keep all this gold.

They gave it all to us and went bankrupt. That's why TAR went away. ;)
  • How do you get the wings?
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭
    Thank you, Halrath, Spacecats, and friends!

I was really unenthused about the celebration possibilties. Honestly I much prefer building excitement over surprises and I could not imagine anything you could spring on me being all that great.

1. a costume (permanent!) that does not currently exist in the game at all. And I can have up to 5 of my characters per server sport this cool new style? WOW. I have always loved Mystel's wings. Thank you so much.
    2. Gifting prizes I have always wanted, and at pretty low numbers of boxes purchased. The (permanent!) fiery halo and account bound cheeks look particularly tasty. The price per box seemed steep until I looked at what was possible to get from it. Love that we get another chance at the bomber jackets. Unlikely I'll be able to spend the cash, but it looks really cool.
    3. The tokens sound interesting, but I suspend judgement until I see how hard it is to get them and what they can buy.
    4. I like the BG power weeks. I hope it works out for concentrating the players while allowing flexible opportunities to those who0 couldn't make the hours.
    5. More to come? You already exceeded my expectations by finding those wings. So I'm actually kind of excited now about this.
    6. I'm so glad you remembered to replace the duffel bag--the purple car looks fun and 30 days is a nice long time. Thank you!
    7. Releasing those cool, full coverage armors! YES! Very excited about those, too.

You made me appreciate a surprise. I'm shocked. Usually surprises are meh or outright bad.