News post about Anniversary event is up. Seems promising.

Comments

• Dana63 wrote: »
    How do you get the wings?

You just log in. They'll be waiting for you in Item Claim. If you log in during the weekends, you'll earn an additional set each weekend, for a total of five.
  • Why are the wings so small on Elins? Even Popos get the full-sized ones!
  • > @KarmaTheAlligator said:
    > Why are the wings so small on Elins? Even Popos get the full-sized ones!

Proporcions.
    Bhs prob though wasnt a good a idea give a scale of 0.3 for baraka and 1.5 for elin
  • Why are the wings so small on Elins? Even Popos get the full-sized ones!

They wanted to screw all those players playing Elin. I like it :p
  • I'm a bit sad we didn't get a T.E.R.A event. BAMs were once something that you killed for nice loot and the ability to make visionmaker 1. But now it seems they are meaningless.
  • I'm partially reserving judgment until we know what's in the token shop.

But partially, I'm annoyed as [filtered] that their big anniversary revolves around us buying overpriced boxes to (potentially) get a whopping 1,000 feedstock.

I mean, really? These boxes were a joke last time. They're not much less of a joke this time. And paying $100 for the perma Fiery Halo people have been asking to be put in the Fed Bill shop for the past 3 years? Real nice, EME.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Dana63 wrote: »

You just log in. They'll be waiting for you in Item Claim. If you log in during the weekends, you'll earn an additional set each weekend, for a total of five.

How do you get the special tokens?
  • Catorii wrote: »
    And paying $100 for the perma Fiery Halo people have been asking to be put in the Fed Bill shop for the past 3 years? Real nice, EME.
    ...no one would pay $100 to get 5 boxes (6995 EMP is about $65), and by sending the 5 gifts they'd get the crown, the 1 month Elite, the firey halo, plus the receivers would get the value of the 5 boxes they sent.

I mean, I get what you're trying to say, and I personally don't care for the halo, but there's no point distorting it that much either.
  • I want them to sell a permanent fiery halo in the store or fed bills, but I cant spend that kind of money on gift boxes just to get it. elite wouldn't do me any good ....so much for the poor people I guess lol.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Dana63 wrote: »

How do you get the special tokens?

The tokens will be available after the maintenance on Tuesday.
  • These wings look awesome, really awesome. I'm really pleased we were given them for FREE. Still at work, but can't wait to see what else there is coming our way. :)
  • > @allofspaceandtime said:
    > I want them to sell a permanent fiery halo in the store or fed bills, but I cant spend that kind of money on gift boxes just to get it. elite wouldn't do me any good ....so much for the poor people I guess lol.

Wait....the firey halo I got with fed bills is temporary? Q.Q
  • yep, its only for 30 days
  • > @allofspaceandtime said:
    > yep, its only for 30 days

÷=!#*. Welp, they saw me coming. Sighs
  • if you log in every day you get 5 fed bills, so in a way you could keep buying them and kinda have a perm one