[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

NINJA'S!!!!!!

Comments

• Cutechan wrote: »
    This elin ninja stuff is getting old.

Well based on the lore the Elins are very old. But ninjas are always AWESOME. If you were a 90's kid you would understand. Everything was Ninjas then.
  • RhodriiRhodrii ✭✭
    if anyone's interested: ninja guide by Story
  • I want my cute elin ninja <3
  • DivineRemnantDivineRemnant ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Rhodrii wrote: »

Thanks for that Rhodrii! I've been dying to know the base stats of ninjas and they're pretty high :open_mouth: Although...it states that keen etching is preferred...but isn't 54+331 crit rate kind of overkill? Especially when the main damaging skills have double or triple crit chance glyphs on them. Ah, well, only time will tell. So excited!
  • RhodriiRhodrii ✭✭
    edited May 2016

Thanks for that Rhodrii! I've been dying to know the base stats of ninjas and they're pretty high :open_mouth: Although...it states that keen etching is preferred...but isn't 54+331 crit rate kind of overkill? Especially when the main damaging skills have double or triple crit chance glyphs on them. Ah, well, only time will tell. So excited!

No problem! Also took a minute but I finally found where you got that 54+331 from. That's if you have a mystic in party and they swapped out carving crystal with pounding. I agree that its high but Story stated that testing was done with energetic + keen and keen + keen damage and the overall damage was greater with double keen. So i'll just trust that they know what they're talking about hence why I made my self keen for weapon and glove. But I also have an energetic backup for glove just in case I have a change in mind.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    thekor wrote: »
    im just looking forward to a class that isn't gonna be another brawler or gunner.. and CAN WE STOP POSTING [filtered] THREADS ABOUT NINJA THERE'S BEE OVER 30 OF THEM ALREADY!!! T_T

Not to mean offense but people won't stop posting whatever is on their minds because you tell them so. I'd wish there was a thread hide option here in the case there's something so annoying I don't even want to see it's title, but as it is now, the only option we have is to grow thiick skin and ignore whatever we may not like.

As for the stats. Yeah, I thought 50 +241 on my schisma warrior was already a ridiculous crit factor. What a ninja can get would be akin to having an avatar weapon for end game, though, each new dungeon reskin makes bosses have an equally ridiculous crit resist.
  • DivineRemnantDivineRemnant ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016

No problem! Also took a minute but I finally found where you got that 54+331 from. That's if you have a mystic in party and they swapped out carving crystal with pounding. I agree that its high but Story stated that testing was done with energetic + keen and keen + keen damage and the overall damage was greater with double keen. So i'll just trust that they know what they're talking about hence why I made my self keen for weapon and glove. But I also have an energetic backup for glove just in case I have a change in mind.

I definitely do understand how energetic etchings are ultimately useless. Combo attack is too op. The skills of a certain rotation also have very low cooldowns. I just wonder how power etchings come into play.
  • CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    Cutechan wrote: »

Well based on the lore the Elins are very old. But ninjas are always AWESOME. If you were a 90's kid you would understand. Everything was Ninjas then.

Im from 1989 and I hate ninjas.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016

Im from 1989 and I hate ninjas.

I'm from '74, and ninjas never looked like this XD

Also, about the elin lore comment before. There was a small quest at that colorful grotto east of Tria. It was removed, but it stated that elins were not longer lived than humans. I remember it because it surprised me that they wouldn't be as long lived as elves. Though since it was removed and it was on NA tera where I read it (the lore could be changed on localizing after all), maybe somewhere else it's later stated that they are indeed long lived. I wouldn't know because I don't read lore anymore. Will read it again when I get an explanation as to why there are car mounts and inflatable duck swimsuits. :pleased:
  • MinazukiMinazuki ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    I remember back when Reaper release... people don't really care if you are veteran or new players... some just don't want Reaper in group at all.
    ( log on main and join their group... pretty fun to watch some of them floor tank back and front... )
    Some people being racist and some try to sound Tera is hard... sigh

Get most costume and mount I want for Ninja... but not sure on if I want get VM for her... since +15 is annoying...
    even most my VM +15 in around 30 try... /run
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    I don't even have DN since I hardly ever bother with end game as that's not for scrubs like me. I know my place after all XD. But I may be at least getting something better as gear goes when this update kicks. If I like the new class enough I may be sticking to it as main. I liked most of the old classes, mosly the dps ones, so I could never decide which I wanted to main, so I mained none. >.<
  • I want NINJA'S!!!!!!!!!! TOMORROW!!!!!! Enmasse senpai please?!?!? <3<3<3
  • UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    I want NINJA'S!!!!!!!!!! TOMORROW!!!!!! Enmasse senpai please?!?!? <3<3<3

Yeah..You're not getting ninja tomorrow. But you do get a class guide!
  • greg69greg69
    edited May 2016
    i think after eggs event not sure they will mix two events
  • 17th 24th or 31th sent those are only tusdays left for this month as tommorw we geting the guild and they nomal do class relest on tusday and they say end on month it might be 24th or 31th realy looking forward to see other cloth class.