There will be no maintenance for TERA on 11/21.

About the Anniversary Tokens

Comments

• All costume items will be available for sale later in the month. It's Day 1 of the anniversary event. Hang in there.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea of the tokens but not the name for the tokens :confused:
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭
    I am loving those wing's they look great on my Valkyrie.
  • Noctiv wrote: »
    Hey Spacecats, speaking of Spacecats tokens, are the other servers ever getting the bam even that only happened on some servers? (I think CH and TR) Probably not the best example seeing as not all the servers even had a chance at the tokens.

Yes they will. I had to delay using them for a while due to a couple technical reasons, but they will make an appearance (and reappearance) on all servers.
  • dreamcast87dreamcast87 ✭✭✭
    Question about the items in the token store. Are they able to be put up on the broker for sale or are they untradable?
  • I am loving those wing's they look great on my Valkyrie.

Same here, the wings looks FANTASTIC. I love how one half is white and the other dark. Thanks EME, this is a great start for the 5th anniversary!!! :)
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would hope by now everyone realized that the wings are not a new hot fresh item o.o They are Goddess Mystel Wings
    5StUVCO.jpg
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    I would hope by now everyone realized that the wings are not a new hot fresh item o.o They are Goddess Mystel Wings
    5StUVCO.jpg

its fresh as item we can use :3
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    What community event's do you speak of? @Halrath
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    5StUVCO.jpg

Still pretty though, I always liked those wings.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Volturi said:
    > Zoknahal wrote: »
    >
    > I would hope by now everyone realized that the wings are not a new hot fresh item o.o They are Goddess Mystel Wings
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > its fresh as item we can use :3

Now we gotta wait to use Mystel dress and herself.

Wait, wot.
  • Aimovera wrote: »
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    5StUVCO.jpg

Still pretty though, I always liked those wings.

As soon as I got them and saw what they were, I was doing a lil happy dance with much excited squealing - I've always loved these wings and Mystel is awesome. Getting to wear them is absolutely amazing. I was actually happy with just that but more anniversary things? Yas, please, that's even more fantastic.
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    Will there be ways to obtain these tokens outside of dungeons, battlegrounds and the quiz event?
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    Grievuuz wrote: »
    Will there be ways to obtain these tokens outside of dungeons, battlegrounds and the quiz event?

I am hoping so. Doing dungeons for tokens is annoying. Also the same for BGs. Especially when you suck at pvp so much. And quizzes, well, I can only imagine that they will take part during the middle of the night for me. hhajahsdjh
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭
    Grievuuz wrote: »

They are desperate to shove the dungeons and battlegrounds down our throats, so I highly doubt they will offer the tokens for anything else. Whenever they offer any type of prizes to players not playing dungeons or battlegrounds, the elitists get all bent out of shape.