[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 12/10 at 8am PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

About the Anniversary Tokens

We've told you Anniversary Tokens are coming, but not what they mean for you as players, so here we go!

Starting next Tuesday (5/9), highlighted dungeons, battlegrounds, and community events will drop Anniversary Tokens. Right-clicking on these tokens will open up an in-game shop like Spacecats tokens or IoD tokens, where you can buy cool stuff.

Edit: The battleground highlights are already on the calendar. The dungeon highlights will be announced each week, so stay tuned.

The in-store inventory will change each week, so check them often!

Comments

• would be cool to know exactly what will come or what not.. that way we dont miss anything we REALLY want :D
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Volturi wrote: »
    would be cool to know exactly what will come or what not.. that way we dont miss anything we REALLY want :D

this means "surprise" huehuehue.
  • oh and... what dungeons exactly too? xD
  • Volturi wrote: »
    would be cool to know exactly what will come or what not.. that way we dont miss anything we REALLY want :D

I bet you read the end of the book first, too.

Nope. No spoilers for you. Check the store each week.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Volturi wrote: »

I bet you read the end of the book first, too.

Nope. No spoilers for you. Check the store each week.

but but :c whats wrong on wanting to know who dies? :p okay~ ty anyway xD
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tera 5th Anniversay: Soon™
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Frankly, they had me with the anniversary wings. I never even imagined something like that becoming available. Everything else is gravy.
  • Catservant wrote: »
    Frankly, they had me with the anniversary wings. I never even imagined something like that becoming available. Everything else is gravy.

yeah but it sounds like its temporary
  • Stricera wrote: »
    Catservant wrote: »

They are not temporary. They are permanent. And you can get five of them in May.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Stricera wrote: »
    Catservant wrote: »

They are not temporary. They are permanent. And you can get five of them in May.

What about the stuff in the token shop?
  • SalvatoriSalvatori ✭✭✭
    I guess the Super Quiz Bowl will take place in Velika Arena right? And this will give these tokens?

• Salvatori wrote: »
    I guess the Super Quiz Bowl will take place in Velika Arena right? And this will give these tokens?

That's really more for @Spacecats, but yes. And yes.
  • IronCloudIronCloud
    edited May 2017
    I can't seem to figure out how we obtain the fancy armor shown as one of the events on the anni. page. Are they from the in-game token shop?

*EDIT - Nvm, just read in another thread, they are going on sale later in the event.
  • All costume items will be available for sale later in the month. It's Day 1 of the anniversary event. Hang in there.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea of the tokens but not the name for the tokens :confused: