Demokron Factory HM weekly dungeon highlight.

So DFHM was first up, but I'm confused by the news post. It lists the possible rewards as being;

10x Coluva Ore (incl. spelling error, just because)
100x Tier 10 Feedstock
1x Airborne Assault loot box
1x Dress For Success loot box

DFHM is going up in difficulty tomorrow (from mid to high tier), and T10 gear will go down from mid to low tier, so are the rewards gonna be updated or are we gonna be stuck with the underwhelming t10 fs / colluva ore jackpots?

New dungeon list for reference
e0015b43d0254a18ac953d49d0de15bd.png

Comments

• Dunno about you, but I'm not getting my toons [filtered] roasted for 900k damage just for Imperator mats.
  • I believe this "highlight" really needs to be sent back to the drawing board... I don't know why I would grind a high-tier dungeon for a week... I don't even think it's fair for the TERA community when you need to re-earn mid-tier gear just to do the dungeon in the first place. I also agree with it being a mistake to have IMP materials when it'll become 2 generations behind the current VM... and T10 would be considered the low-tier feedstock....
  • Just to clear up any confusion; DFHM will drop ambush stuff (not imperator) after the patch - t11, on top of going up from mid to high tier, that's why I'm questioning the t10 fs jackpot.
  • edited May 8
    DFHM is the most cancer shet fudge poooooop AIDS crap and many other curse word that the humanity ever invented. And it drops shet O.o
  • edited May 8
    Grievuuz wrote: »
    Just to clear up any confusion; DFHM will drop ambush stuff (not imperator) after the patch - t11, on top of going up from mid to high tier, that's why I'm questioning the t10 fs jackpot.

It also drops some Deathwrack mats as well (only the scale). That makes me really question why there is T10 FS and Imperator Mats in the drop event.
  • It's a real question honestly, the jackpot should change since the ilvl is also going to increase @Spacecats ^
  • So, I'm not checking future patch notes (like EU stuff) and haven't seen the tomorrow's patch notes, what ilvl will be required for DFHM then? I at least know how to do this dungeon, wonder if full Guile +12 +decent inner and circlet is enough to enter it or will I have to farm next tier just for that? Well I'll have to eventually but...
  • ElinLove wrote: »
    So, I'm not checking future patch notes (like EU stuff) and haven't seen the tomorrow's patch notes, what ilvl will be required for DFHM then? I at least know how to do this dungeon, wonder if full Guile +12 +decent inner and circlet is enough to enter it or will I have to farm next tier just for that? Well I'll have to eventually but...

Just look at the Screenshot OP posted...it says the Ilvl next to it
  • @Spacecats

DFHM is going to be a mid tier dungeon so this jackpot must be changed.
    And colluva ingot? ffs It ll be a very old mats.

Please change to caprin handles and t11 feed or something like this.
  • what imperator mats are you talking about? if it's colluva ore, it's still used to make conflate. and yes, t10 feedstock... EME, please update that to t11
  • Ves1978 wrote: »
    what imperator mats are you talking about? if it's colluva ore, it's still used to make conflate. and yes, t10 feedstock... EME, please update that to t11
    Conflate isn't getting buffed next patch and not sure the nodes you'll need to craft it will be in the new rng boxes.
  • edited May 8
    I read it wrong ignore this comment o/
  • Good discussion. I took a look and you're (collectively) right. Will update the event during maintenance tomorrow morning. The t10 drops will go away and be replaced with t11.
  • 1x Airborne Assault loot box

Are these costumes permanent?
  • LYC14 wrote: »
    1x Airborne Assault loot box

Are these costumes permanent?

Its a loot box. Rng. You have a chance to get a permanent costume.