Demokron Factory HM weekly dungeon highlight.

Comments

• edited May 8
    Are we gonna get a easier way to earn token? I lag to much to do HM dungeons.
  • > @Sowen said:
    > LYC14 wrote: »
    >
    > 1x Airborne Assault loot box
    > 1x Dress For Success loot box
    >
    > Are these costumes permanent?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Its a loot box. Rng. You have a chance to get a permanent costume.

Ewww then there isn't any point in doing DFHM for jackpot whatsoever...
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Good discussion. I took a look and you're (collectively) right. Will update the event during maintenance tomorrow morning. The t10 drops will go away and be replaced with t11.

What about the ingot? Nobody needs the old VM ingots. They are less than 100 gold on broker right now.
  • > @Halrath said:
    > Good discussion. I took a look and you're (collectively) right. Will update the event during maintenance tomorrow morning. The t10 drops will go away and be replaced with t11.

What about these Coluva Ores? They're mats for make Slaughter and Imperator. Feedstock (tier 9) to enchant it not even drop anymore after tomorrow.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Good discussion. I took a look and you're (collectively) right. Will update the event during maintenance tomorrow morning. The t10 drops will go away and be replaced with t11.

Goood! And abou colluva? Its pretty old material. The dungeon/bg jackpots give us mats to craft ambush, so i guess the colluva need to be changed to caprin.
  • Didn't realize I had to spell it out so explicity, but the ingots will be gone, too.
  • edited May 8
    Well I just did a DFHM and no one in the group got anything.

According to the news post "Starting Monday, May 8 at 10 a.m. PDT"
    Is now 10:44 am server time.

Is it not gonna drop at all today or?
  • They forget to turn it on again kek
  • Well I just did a DFHM and no one in the group got anything.

According to the news post "Starting Monday, May 8 at 10 a.m. PDT"
    Is now 10:44 am server time.

Is it not gonna drop at all today or?

I just finished one as well and nothing. I guess the "chance of yielding a bonus drop" isn't as high as we expect, which isn't great imo since this dungeon is already not run at all.
  • its a CHANCE to get jackpot ^^

so that means...

rng if you even get something
    rng if you get what you want
    rng from the boxes

=)
  • We got Covulla Ingot x10 last run.
  • Whilst we're on the discussion of the news post...can you please stop backdating them? We all know you didn't post stuff on May 5th...thanks. >:) @Halrath
  • So.. let me get this straight... the rewards are trash and they are not even 100% drops?
    Wow.. way to go.. 10/10.

Generally when they put chance is because there's more than 1 jackpot so you can get any.
  • It's an rng chance if you get the drop or not. The event does seem to be on just some groups are unlucky. :c
  • Yemaya wrote: »
    Whilst we're on the discussion of the news post...can you please stop backdating them? We all know you didn't post stuff on May 5th...thanks. >:) @Halrath

They're not backdated. I stage news posts, often in advance. The end.