Demokron Factory HM weekly dungeon highlight.

Comments

• Halrath wrote: »
    Good discussion. I took a look and you're (collectively) right. Will update the event during maintenance tomorrow morning. The t10 drops will go away and be replaced with t11.
    Just double the amount of t10 so we can merge them and get t11 if we want.
  • JasonLucas wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    Good discussion. I took a look and you're (collectively) right. Will update the event during maintenance tomorrow morning. The t10 drops will go away and be replaced with t11.

Nope. Decision made.
  • Hello: I just left a dungeon. So I saw the jackpot drop on dfhm but ... not everyone took it out, only one person got it that was the one that won the roll

There's other ways to get them, this event most likely will have the boxes drop down in price by a lot on Trade Broker.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    JasonLucas wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »

Nope. Decision made.

Are the dress for success and airborne assault loot boxes staying a single drop so only 1 person gets it out the entire raid?
  • Should be making everyone get one loot box. Otherwise it's just afk time til next week.
  • The layers of rng are unreal right now
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    Should be making everyone get one loot box. Otherwise it's just afk time til next week.

I personally prefer doing BG this week tho, I think we get better deals outta BG this week at least, we should see tho. Weekend CS was good for me and I made good progress there.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Should be making everyone get one loot box. Otherwise it's just afk time til next week.

I personally prefer doing BG this week tho, I think we get better deals outta BG this week at least, we should see tho. Weekend CS was good for me and I made good progress there.

See, and that's what we want. We want different avenues for people to enjoy.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »

Yea I was just refering to afking to those that don't do bgs. I like doing both personally.
  • @LancerJiva yeah, OP popo lancer is wanted everywhere, if we get a good Token store I might do both. But idk those f...ing toxic lovers at DFHM tho lols
  • Dont drop anything !
  • I just did a DFHM run and some people in the party for the Dress Loot box and some people got nothing, is this normal?
  • I really do not understand why the post of dfhm says of a jackpot if in the end it is not, it is rather a possibility of drop. Honestly, the dfhm event is a bit badly done, not so much because there is not always a jackpot, but because only one person touches the prize, which does not clarify the page of tera and does not meet the jackpot status.

Usually the jackpot is given to each member of the party that finishes the instance, this time not even that ...
  • edited May 8
    Assuming the bonuses have a 50% droprate, that means you'll win a bonus every 14 runs.

Even if it was a 100% guarantee, a (fairly small unless god of RNG) bonus every 7 dungeons would still suck.

In conclusion, not enough incentive to run it. We'll see if it changes tomorrow after we start getting tokens too, but if the tokens aren't worth a dime either.. Well.. :expressionless:

I would much rather have had a box, t.e.r.a or rootstock event.
  • edited May 8
    nvm... it starts tomorrow