Big Changes coming in NA TERA (next week's patch)

167891012»

Comments

• Why the most horrible dungeon will stay ? lol
  • edited May 7
    Increase of new dgn, meaning increase of lag too
  • WTB patch notes...
  • Ves1978 wrote: »
    WTB patch notes...

They should be up today. I saw the writers furiously working their quills.
  • wtb extended harrowhold
  • Will there be anything new added to the BG merchants tomorrow with the patch or should I just go ahead and spend my credits now?
  • HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
    there is a post about older support tickets being removed.. what will happen when there is a fix for the people who used a buddy up bank tab, lost those bank tabs and submitted a support ticket ?
    will they be notified or automatically helped when there is a fix or will they need to re-submit a ticket?

Well, you can check your ticket status to see if it was closed or not... but I've noticed that they're no longer willing to restore bank tabs as they have a "fix" ready for maintenance... So, we just have to wait and see if this "fix" will correct the missing bank tabs.
  • NPCPak wrote: »
    HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
    there is a post about older support tickets being removed.. what will happen when there is a fix for the people who used a buddy up bank tab, lost those bank tabs and submitted a support ticket ?
    will they be notified or automatically helped when there is a fix or will they need to re-submit a ticket?

Well, you can check your ticket status to see if it was closed or not... but I've noticed that they're no longer willing to restore bank tabs as they have a "fix" ready for maintenance... So, we just have to wait and see if this "fix" will correct the missing bank tabs.

Hopefully the fix isn't "you were never supposed to have them in the first place so you don't get them".
  • ezpzezpzezpz
  • I re submitted a ticket again, I don't want it to be like.....sorry, you didn't get your tabs back, you should have sent a new ticket, they posted that you need to in forums......or something like that. its better to be safe than sorry and to never give anyone an excuse
167891012»