No maintenance on 10/17. Maintenance is moved to Thursday, October 19.

UP! Dungeon or quests ??

English Version
Hi, I am new to the game, and I have a question related to the quests ... I arrived at level 44, and I noticed that we moved from the faster level in dungeons. With that left several quests without doing, then the doubt that is is that to some consequence if I arrive in lvl 65 without doing the quest?

Versão em Português
Oi, Sou novato no game, e estou com uma duvida relacionada as quests... Cheguei no level 44, e tenho notado que passamos de level, mais rapido em dungeons. Com isso isso deixado varias quests para tráz, então a duvida que fica é que a alguma consequencia caso eu chego no lvl 65 sem fazer as quest?

Comments

• NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    No, none of the quests in TERA will not disappear or become unable to complete if you level higher than the level of the quest. You can complete every quest at any level and you will still earn the achievements and items. There are no consequences, my friend.
  • edited May 8
    REM4DKMDKP wrote: »
    English Version
    Hi, I am new to the game, and I have a question related to the quests ... I arrived at level 44, and I noticed that we moved from the faster level in dungeons. With that left several quests without doing, then the doubt that is is that to some consequence if I arrive in lvl 65 without doing the quest?
    Versão em Português
    Oi, Sou novato no game, e estou com uma duvida relacionada as quests... Cheguei no level 44, e tenho notado que passamos de level, mais rapido em dungeons. Com isso isso deixado varias quests para tráz, então a duvida que fica é que a alguma consequencia caso eu chego no lvl 65 sem fazer as quest?
    If you decide to go back and complete your Story Quests, it is worth mentioning that when you get to a certain point in the Story Quest Line, it is extremely important to do them in the order they were obtained, otherwise you may end up killing off an NPC before he can ask you to complete other Story Quests.

This example is for The Phantom Menace Quests :
    Revelation of the Goddess
    These Aren't the Weapons We're Looking For
    The Mystery Deepens
    Enemies in the Midst
    Sic Semper Proditores
    Relic of a Bygone Age
    The Fall of the Betrayer
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭
    only story quests important are 60+, but only cause they're the fastest way to level up 60-65. rest of them are "important" only if you really care about the lore, otherwise, they're much slower way for leveling than playing dungeons and bg's and killing bams.