There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 7 - 11 A.M. PDT

RE: Old Support Ticket Deletion

I don't know how much this is up for debate but if at all possible I think EME should probably put a bit more consideration into this before making this decision.

I fully understand that EME is approaching the support problem with good intentions in mind - a two-week response time really is too long, especially for people who are submitting things like game-breaking bug reports or anything related to EMP. However, there are ways to go about it that are probably a lot less damaging than simply deleting all of the backlogged messages.

Another major issue with this is that it takes a huge step back on EME's recent response to 3rd party programs. Though I don't intend this thread to be used for that topic, and I won't state my own opinions, EME DID push for people to report those suspected of using these programs and now any of those tickets are gone.

Could EME support at least keep what most people would see as 'high-priority' tickets (hack reports, EMP-related tickets) and then wipe the rest of the queue? Or potentially close the queue to non-essential topics until customer support has caught up?

Comments

• Thanks for sharing your concern. I didn't specify this in my post, but there are some types of tickets that are not being closed. This includes player reports, billing issues, and log in issues. Since these tickets are unlikely to get resolved on their own, it wouldn't make sense for us to close them.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the backlogged tickets should have been deleted based on previous ticket experience with En Masse support, the tickets have simply been closed and can be re-opened. I still have the "Reopen Ticket" option on closed tickets from 2013!
  • PoofcatPoofcat ✭✭
    Malrok wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing your concern. I didn't specify this in my post, but there are some types of tickets that are not being closed. This includes player reports, billing issues, and log in issues. Since these tickets are unlikely to get resolved on their own, it wouldn't make sense for us to close them.

Okay, that definitely clarifies a few things. :) Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.