There will be no maintenance for TERA on 11/21.

Demokron Factory HM weekly dungeon highlight.

Comments

• am i the only one bothered by how blunt and kinda rude this gm answered a few questions? .-.
  • MinimanaMinimana ✭✭✭
    Wow so only 1 person gets loot box if it even drops. what a dumb decision.
  • NatthanNatthan ✭✭
    Confirmed! This event is a LIE!

Horrible drop rate! Dont waste ur time running.

• GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 8
    Minimana wrote: »
    Wow so only 1 person gets loot box if it even drops. what a dumb decision.

1 out of 7 players get the box. :anguished:
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    me: "oh cool costume/mount boxes!!!!"
    >*realizes is loot boxes* really generous
    >*hears that you have to roll for it in dungeon* HAHA rly fukn generous
    well. another event to skip. not even t11 fs. maybe the anniversary tokens will make it worth it... that depends on what the tokens can be traded in for....
  • CatoriiCatorii ✭✭✭
    The outdated drops were bad enough, but on top of that only one person even gets the jackpot?

This is a terrible implementation. At least with the RM jackpots, everyone got it. Literally no reason to farm this.
    Volturi wrote: »
    am i the only one bothered by how blunt and kinda rude this gm answered a few questions? .-.

You're not. There was no need for the attitude whatsoever.
  • LessiemLessiem ✭✭✭
    Theres no drop at all (5 runs); I checked the chat when the dungeon ended, nobody got none of the drops listed
  • HastrerHastrer ✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Good discussion. I took a look and you're (collectively) right. Will update the event during maintenance tomorrow morning. The t10 drops will go away and be replaced with t11.
    Didn't realize I had to spell it out so explicity, but the ingots will be gone, too.

Drops will be updated, the only "bad" thing is the RNG fiesta about lootbox. At least now we can run and get some T11 and maybe ambush, Still 300% better than normal drop from DFHM.

Ambush belt, Ambush mats and VM9 mats + chance of jackpot + Event token, seems good to me since is early new patch. Only thing i really didn't like is the fact DFHM will be High end, which means F***k you new players.
  • 5H96Y49G6D5H96Y49G6D ✭✭✭
    Volturi wrote: »
    am i the only one bothered by how blunt and kinda rude this gm answered a few questions? .-.

Blunt doesnt mean rude implies suggests
  • FurhyanFurhyan ✭✭
    But why Colluva Ores???? Would someone be able to enlighten me on this? Please :)
  • Volturi wrote: »

His customer relations aren't the greatest it seems. The tone of his comments are pretty standoffish and disconnected from the community.
  • Why did the event start like this? I did a few dfhm and only one person gets the bonus. You can only run the dungeon twice a day. Unless you have elite which is 4. Now way can this give you anything good. All players should get the bonus, this is ridiculously stupid, should have just done nothing for the anniversary instead...
  • HastrerHastrer ✭✭
    edited May 8
    Furhyan wrote: »
    But why Colluva Ores???? Would someone be able to enlighten me on this? Please :)

Here, already answered
    Didn't realize I had to spell it out so explicity, but the ingots will be gone, too.

• So the event was completely disabled as of right now despite saying that it's still active in the game itself?

Not trying to be a [filtered], but I'm just looking for further clarification.
  • Ceciella wrote: »
    So the event was completely disabled as of right now despite saying that it's still active in the game itself?

Not trying to be a [filtered], but I'm just looking for further clarification.

The event is active and running and has not been disabled at all/ever. The only changes will come during the maintenance tomorrow morning. Hope this clears that up.