[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Compared patch notes with KTERA's (1/12 and 1/25)

I'm assuming it was only 1/12 and 1/25 patch note, and there might have been some more bug fixes from newer patch.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate EME's work, and writing up all those stuff (including translating, formatting, etc) is straight up pain to work with.

However, since people have been talking about this quite... "a lot" and I've noticed some things, I'm posting this.

link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SMoaMn995qipy8FQDVvkd6fd0UHdIqP_krizb0IVi4k/edit?usp=sharing

Some are missing, some aren't clear; If you've got question or something to point and etc, tag me with ( @Idi0ticGenius ) and I'll try to answer them as well.

Comments

• MirakaelMirakael ✭✭✭
  • MinileeMinilee ✭✭
    This is great.. awesome work.

Thanks !
  • once more, Lori does the job better than eme :/
    are you really going to stop the dungeon guides? :c idk what i will be without those
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Volturi Are you referring to Yosha? I'll miss his works too...

He's the one that motivated me to start contributing with some small things like BHS facebook releasing Brawler teaser, translating Stepstone Isle lore, looking through inven to dig up info etc. Without Yosha I wouldn't even be here, his guides made my TERA experience much easier. Thinking back, the one who really motivated me to translate was Espei though; I really loved reading them and was quite sad about the news back then-- which is where I began stepping up to translate things. My works date back to Timescape guide-- which was my first biggest contribution until there were better version of guide out there like Zephyr and Yosha lol-- I wasn't really known until quite recently though.

Anyways, if you're really referring to me; I actually did thought about stopping too-- but that was before Yosha said he will no longer write them.

So no, I'll keep contributing to this community. I actually have fun doing it, despite being tired and all, I find this as very good practice as well as a way for me to maintain being bilingual.
  • VolturiVolturi
    edited May 2017
    > @Idi0ticGenius 가 말하길:
    > @Volturi Are you referring to Yosha? I'll miss his works too...
    >
    > He's the one that motivated me to start contributing with some small things like BHS facebook releasing Brawler teaser, translating Stepstone Isle lore, looking through inven to dig up info etc. Without Yosha I wouldn't even be here, his guides made my TERA experience much easier. Thinking back, the one who really motivated me to translate was Espei though; I really loved reading them and was quite sad about the news back then-- which is where I began stepping up to translate things. My works date back to Timescape guide-- which was my first biggest contribution until there were better version of guide out there like Zephyr and Yosha lol-- I wasn't really known until quite recently though.
    >
    > Anyways, if you're really referring to me; I actually did thought about stopping too-- but that was before Yosha said he will no longer write them.
    >
    > So no, I'll keep contributing to this community. I actually have fun doing it, despite being tired and all, I find this as very good practice as well as a way for me to maintain being bilingual.

It was about you xD I was so afraid you would leave us too :c but glad you are not! Keep up with the great work and translations Lori, we all like them :p
    @RobertKasnerJentsch

next patch there will be Velik Sanctuary Hard Mode. that will be the dungeon that will drop it.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    @Idi0ticGenius No rewards boxes for Iron battleground?
    @Digivolve KTERA didnt have Iron BG for long time i think. People didnt seem to get on it? i cant really find discussion about it either.
    But if we still have it around, I think its loot table would be similar to something like Kumas or Grid...

i actually forgot about iron BG;;
  • Once again Lori saves the day
  • So...no Kalivan's Dreadnaught? or was that KTERA only/error?
  • RyvennRyvenn ✭✭
    @Volturi Are you referring to Yosha? I'll miss his works too...

He's the one that motivated me to start contributing with some small things like BHS facebook releasing Brawler teaser, translating Stepstone Isle lore, looking through inven to dig up info etc. Without Yosha I wouldn't even be here, his guides made my TERA experience much easier. Thinking back, the one who really motivated me to translate was Espei though; I really loved reading them and was quite sad about the news back then-- which is where I began stepping up to translate things. My works date back to Timescape guide-- which was my first biggest contribution until there were better version of guide out there like Zephyr and Yosha lol-- I wasn't really known until quite recently though.

Anyways, if you're really referring to me; I actually did thought about stopping too-- but that was before Yosha said he will no longer write them.

So no, I'll keep contributing to this community. I actually have fun doing it, despite being tired and all, I find this as very good practice as well as a way for me to maintain being bilingual.

Step 1: Keep everything you've done in a folder marked "Localization Team Resume and Portfolio."
    Step 2: Send folder to NCSoft, Blizzard, Trion, etc.
    Step 3: ???
    Step 4: Literally profit.
  • BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    Volturi wrote: »
    once more, Lori does the job better than eme :/
    are you really going to stop the dungeon guides? :c idk what i will be without those

Inb4 mEME bans Loriri.
  • Bonbonnie wrote: »
    Volturi wrote: »
    once more, Lori does the job better than eme :/

Inb4 mEME bans Loriri.

OMG NOOOOOO D:
  • MoeBunnyMoeBunny ✭✭✭
    Ty for this!
    Also with the new patch will this mean ambush is easier to +15?