Velik's Hold - IMS Only

Comments

• TMW GM responds but not to the OP... the [filtered]?
  • Please revert it back to normal party entry before the patch goes live. Every patch there is a dungeon which gets forgotten and has to be fixed after!
    You can not IMS stuff on NA.
  • From what I read you guys say, it'll change in about a week or so when next patch appears and we can go lfg

Personally I don't understand why you couldn't just go up to the portal and enter that way. Does it tell you "Instance match only" or something?
  • Tenshi1 wrote: »
    From what I read you guys say, it'll change in about a week or so when next patch appears and we can go lfg

Personally I don't understand why you couldn't just go up to the portal and enter that way. Does it tell you "Instance match only" or something?

Yes.
  • In previous patches you were still able to get 4 out of 5 in your party from the LFG or your guild, (or 6 out of 7,) and then instance match. If they kept that it shouldn't be a huge problem.

I dislike "IMS only" for the reason that if someone leaves, DC's, or becomes an insufferable [filtered] that you have to kick, you can't just go recruit. You must wait for IMS and risk getting another afker or [filtered]..

Hopefully it is fixed with a week, like in past patches.
  • This happened ages ago on Ktera, but they weren't crying. What is the actual problem? I see crying and no reason at all.
  • AGYSOMETHINGIMADETHIS tocrytrollbullshit

Why are you here with such anger and hatred, it is not good with your heart, plus there is no issue to be addressed here, just ppl crying for nothing, again. Joy of joy.
  • In previous patches you were still able to get 4 out of 5 in your party from the LFG or your guild, (or 6 out of 7,) and then instance match. If they kept that it shouldn't be a huge problem.

I dislike "IMS only" for the reason that if someone leaves, DC's, or becomes an insufferable [filtered] that you have to kick, you can't just go recruit. You must wait for IMS and risk getting another afker or [filtered]..

Hopefully it is fixed with a week, like in past patches.

I believe this was the way it was configured when it was delivered by Bluehole Inc.

I can bring it up, and see if it might be possible to add the ability to enter via Teleportal as well, though please keep in mind that if we are able to, it might not be an immediate change.
  • edited May 9
    If they were to make this change to go normal entry party, it would occur after the patch has been loaded. Can't make this change before the patch when it doesn't even exist yet. When a build comes in from bhs, it gets loaded first before changes can be made. So yeah if they were to make this change, expect that this would take time.
  • -After 45 min in Q:
    -Hello 417 Team without idea what is TERA.....
    -Kick fest
    -Trolling
    -DC cuz you inspect the whole team and notice that everyone are NABs
    -LaG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -HuEHuEhUeHuEhuE....
  • Two words for this:

Trap runs
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    Two words for this:

Trap runs

You can make a party and que? I mean, one ppl or 2 not much trap but if it is solo que, then I start crying like others. O.o
  • Everyone seems to talk about Normal Mode - okies, I can consider IM, if I que with a friend we can carry.

BUT, HM is 4-star dungeon, what the [filtered]? Imagine IM only for LKH! And it's 7-man, that means you have to basically 4-man the 7-man dungeon with solo heal...
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Two words for this:

Trap runs

You can make a party and que? I mean, one ppl or 2 not much trap but if it is solo que, then I start crying like others. O.o

Basically AINM all over again. 9 man raid, glitch it to queue, do it, get one, explain your run's rules, good to go, or no good = kick.

The whole idea of forcing IM want or not, is the issue. IM itself is never an issue, you can run with randoms if you want and get lucky or unlucky, but forcing it when you could run with your 4 friends all 5 together is just dumb. I think it will get sorted out eventually of course, but why it is like this to begin with is weird
  • AGY7M6KD9M wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    While we're on the subject...
    The achievement. What is the number 6 and 8 for?
    Is it seconds, minutes, hours? 6 wrist slaps on Lakan??
    :scream:

There are 6 achievements for Normal Mode. There are 8 achievements for Hard Mode, including one that grants a title. Hope that helps.

@Spacecats @Halrath @Malrok @CobaltDragon @Noesis This is an issue that has happened every major update since Kalivan's Challenge was released and it STILL happens, and then this guy, a representative of your company, comes into the thread and doesn't even address the issue that this thread was made about. The staff at EME are (collectively) a bunch of incompetents, coasting along on the minor success of Tera. If any other dev and publisher made a game that carbon copied the combat of Tera, with cute races and updates with actual substance, BHS and EME would be done for. Even with no alternative on the market, after the years of poor management, the community is fast approaching a breaking point where they will no longer tolerate it. After the recent uproar, Tera and its community are in a critical period, and passive aggressive selectively ignorant posts like this that address NOTHING important are NOT helping the situation. Unless of course, you want your company to die and leave you jobless, then by all means, continue this [filtered].

Whale detected hypocrisy at its finest lawl