[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

So, What are the items on Anniversary Tokens? Anyone got and can make a list?

I can't do anything I think and get one, cause lack of time and focus for DFHM no and no one does Gridiron for now b/c of the Dungeon/new gear Hype.

Did anyone got any Token and can update us about store items?

PS: Que Gridiron too later of coarse :3

Comments

• TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just did DF HM. No token. I have a few choice words about their RNG addiction.
  • Good luck with that. I've already gotten almost a full set of Misery T11 gear (no boots yet) and have yet to see a single token. Bugged?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    seriously, I mean I asked around on CH and no one knew and nobody got one, like wot the O.o And Gridion was dead as heck, so not a token on CH so far, unless they didn't say anything if they got.

@Spacecats, @Halrath, anything on this? Anniversary event has officially kicked in and the result so far?
  • "Additionally, when you beat the Demokron Factory (Hard) on or after Tuesday, May 9 (after maintenance) until 10 a.m. PDT on Monday, May 15, you’ll also pick up an Anniversary Token!"

That suggests it's not even supposed to be RNG, maybe they didn't flip the switch or something.
  • Three tokens should drop at a 100% chance. We're double checking to make sure that's the case.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Three tokens should drop at a 100% chance. We're double checking to make sure that's the case.

Thanks for the swift response and for looking into it.
  • edited May 2017
    Here are the initial contents of the shop. These will change on a weekly basis, switching contents every Tuesday during the Anniversary celebration. So if you don't see something you like, save up your tokens for different prizes later in the month.

• 5 Tokens: Strong Canephora Potion
    • 5 Tokens: Strong Bravery Potions
    • 5 Tokens: Valiant Potion
    • 15 Tokens: Federation Supply: Goddess's Blessing
    • 35 Tokens: Rowdy Rodeo Loot Box
    • 35 Tokens: Chromaplasm Weapon Skin Loot Box
    • 35 Tokens: Squared Circle Loot Box
    • 40 Tokens: True Ultimate Elin Elite Loot Box
    • 550 Tokens: Blizzat's Remembrance (Smart Box)
    • 600 Tokens: Flying Skill: Orville
    • 600 Tokens: Conjurer's Costume (Smart Box)
    • 600 Tokens: Formal Wear Costume Box (Smart Box)

• Do the tokens drop only in DFHM? Cause 600 tokens = 200 runs in a week aka impossible... unless those 600 ones are staying in shop every week?
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    200 clears for one costume or flying skill?
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a way to earn tokens besides DFHM, Gridiron and the Quiz? Because none are really options for me...(assuming quiz happens during stream on Friday.)

That's been announced, I mean.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »
    Is there a way to earn tokens besides DFHM, Gridiron and the Quiz? Because none are really options for me...(assuming quiz happens during stream on Friday.)

That's been announced, I mean.

I think OW event happens for them too, on weekend perhaps, hopefully B)
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    PvP for more tokens!
  • Now that the tokens are dropping properly, we've reset all dungeon instance cooldowns for those who already tried running them but didn't get their loot.

The tokens are currently tradeable, which is something we're going to monitor as the event progresses. This is the first time a method like this has been set up for awarding cosmetic goodies and the team wants to make sure everyone gets a cool reward for earning tokens. There's a possibility the TERA crew will adjust things as the month goes on to make it as fair and fun as possible.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    So 16 df runs a day, for 7 days is 336 tokens. If battlegrounds give 3 tokens as well, thats 89 battleground victories. Hopefully the quiz and other options drop tokens like candy, otherwise this anniversary event is complete [filtered].
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Here are the initial contents of the shop. These will change on a weekly basis, switching contents every Tuesday during the Anniversary celebration. So if you don't see something you like, save up your tokens for different prizes later in the month.

• 5 Tokens: Strong Canephora Potion
    • 5 Tokens: Strong Bravery Potions
    • 5 Tokens: Valiant Potion
    • 15 Tokens: Federation Supply: Goddess's Blessing
    • 35 Tokens: Rowdy Rodeo Loot Box
    • 35 Tokens: Chromaplasm Weapon Skin Loot Box
    • 35 Tokens: Squared Circle Loot Box
    • 40 Tokens: True Ultimate Elin Elite Loot Box
    • 550 Tokens: Blizzat's Remembrance (Smart Box)
    • 600 Tokens: Flying Skill: Orville
    • 600 Tokens: Conjurer's Costume (Smart Box)
    • 600 Tokens: Formal Wear Costume Box (Smart Box)

And...back to puzzle games. Maybe next week...