[PS4/XB1] Maintenance has completed! Thank you for your patience!

So, What are the items on Anniversary Tokens? Anyone got and can make a list?

Comments

• So you can get the tokens only in Demokron Hard mode and Battlgrounds? This is sad for people who don't play Battlegrounds and dont have the gear for hard mode or are casual players, especially the new players :(
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    So you can get the tokens only in Demokron Hard mode and Battlgrounds? This is sad for people who don't play Battlegrounds and dont have the gear for hard mode or are casual players, especially the new players :(

ya it sucks, I am not geared enough for HM and I hate pvp. So at this rate no anniversary event for me...
  • PetasoPetaso ✭✭
    i didnt get any tokens from vhhm @Spacecats
    might wanna recheck ;w;
  • Mieax wrote: »
    i didnt get any tokens from vhhm @Spacecats
    might wanna recheck ;w;

They're from DFHM, lol
  • The only dungeon dropping them right now is Demokron Factory (Hard), since that's the highlighted dungeon this week. When the token shop contents change, so will the highlighted dungeon.
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    > @Spacecats said:
    > Now that the tokens are dropping properly, we've reset all dungeon instance cooldowns for those who already tried running them but didn't get their loot.
    >
    > The tokens are currently tradeable, which is something we're going to monitor as the event progresses. This is the first time a method like this has been set up for awarding cosmetic goodies and the team wants to make sure everyone gets a cool reward for earning tokens. There's a possibility the TERA crew will adjust things as the month goes on to make it as fair and fun as possible.

BAM Killer Event had tokens too it's not new.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Should be having the tokens drop in every dungeon. At least the 3 star ones and up. This is a 1 time anniversary event, not like its gonna be around forever. This way newer players get a chance at them too. Stop making these events for the geared / elitist only. Personally I can't stand DFHM, so I doubt ill be 'spamming it' for tokens.
  • That's true but BAM Killer tokens were still rewarded a little differently. There are multiple factors to consider when setting up a new event, so we want to remain flexible. My way of saying "FYI some details and settings might change."
  • > @Spacecats said:
    > The only dungeon dropping them right now is Demokron Factory (Hard), since that's the highlighted dungeon this week. When the token shop contents change, so will the highlighted dungeon.

But how do we run 200 DFHM in a week for the 600 token reward? >_> With reset scrolls it's impossible to run more than 8-10? per day. That's ~30 tokens a day if you play all day...
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    This 5th year anniversary event does not seem very well thought out honestly.

Seems like it's focused on the gifted boxes lol.

Want free stuffs?

Step 1 Buy Anniversary Gift Boxes
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    consumables. loot boxes. nice. another pass
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lolitaa wrote: »
    consumables. loot boxes. nice. another pass

Yeah, same here. Especially for the price.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Now that the tokens are dropping properly, we've reset all dungeon instance cooldowns for those who already tried running them but didn't get their loot.

The tokens are currently tradeable, which is something we're going to monitor as the event progresses. This is the first time a method like this has been set up for awarding cosmetic goodies and the team wants to make sure everyone gets a cool reward for earning tokens. There's a possibility the TERA crew will adjust things as the month goes on to make it as fair and fun as possible.

Working as intended? Really? I've completed FIVE dungeons since the start of this event and haven't seen a single token. If that's the intended drop rate, it seems like i won't see a single reward during this anniversary scam.
  • Can we get them dropping in a few other dungeons? Doesn't seem like there is a middle ground at the moment. You either pvp (which i heard the ques are dumb long) or you do a dungeon no one really wants to do 500x. Maybe do tiers, 4 stars drop more than 3 ect. But give options.
  • edited May 2017
    Working as intended? Really? I've completed FIVE dungeons since the start of this event and haven't seen a single token. If that's the intended drop rate, it seems like i won't see a single reward during this anniversary scam.

Which dungeons have you run? They only drop from the highlighted dungeon of the week, which is currently Demokron Factory (Hard).