[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance for EU servers at 2:00 UTC. We will be entering into maintenance for NA servers at 1:00 AM PDT. We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you plan accordingly.

Final exams are over, and I told my professor she was a great teacher

As everyone walked out the class, nobody said a word to her. Maybe, bye or thanks. We've spent 3 months together and I realized, it'll be nice to encourage my professor with some nice words. I told her, she was a great teacher, and I loved her class. I truly did, it was an awesome experience for me to learn Anatomy and Physiology at another level I've never learned before.

Her eyes glow bright, and she smiled with a, "Thank you." You can see within her eyes, the joy it brought her when one of her students tell her thank you, and appreciate what she's done. I want to take this time to make this a very important aspect in our lives. Even in Tera, on the forums, and against the complaining, the backlash, the vulgar language against EME, against players, against real actual people online. Take the time to sit back, say thank you, tell EME how much you do appreciate the things that they have done such as: Mongo events, anniversary events, reward credits, bonanza boxes, free reward credits on Fridays, etc...

Regardless what negativity is spewing out, what other players are saying that are harsh, the truth is, there are plenty of times where EME has done good for the community. And instead of lashing out on other players on the forums, say kind and loving things. It will change someones life, someones day, and brighten up their world in their eyes when all you did was show a little compassion and love. You don't fight evil with evil, you fight evil with love. You fight pride with humility, you lay down strongholds with meekness, and compassion can go a long way to change a person's life.

I don't know about you, but I've made tons and tons of gold from bonanza boxes. Bonanza boxes was an addition added by EME, NA Tera alone. It has helped me greatly to get resources that I wouldn't had before. So this is a thank you EME, for bonanza boxes. Have a nice day.

Comments

• TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Oh look another sheep
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Teachers day and Devs Day too? IDK B) , I like positive things about a game we are playing and having fun :)

PS: Damn Hot teachers, always had difficulty not staring and dreaming, wait, wrong place. This is not CH global. Moves ON.
  • That's cool of you brah. The most contact I've had with my teach was an awkward stare down when I said hi.
  • W7GNYAP55A wrote: »
    You don't fight evil with evil, you fight evil with love.

How Sailor Moon of you <3

I don't know about you, but I've made tons and tons of gold from bonanza boxes. Bonanza boxes was an addition added by EME, NA Tera alone. It has helped me greatly to get resources that I wouldn't had before. So this is a thank you EME, for bonanza boxes. Have a nice day.

I hope the end of BG credits isn't the end of Bonanza Boxes. The TERA crew knows how much those rewards improve BGs so we will keep them in mind. We're keeping a close eye on the new rewards system.

Thanks for the kind words!
  • Teekz wrote: »
    Oh look another sheep

Even if you think EME doesn't deserve your personal thanks, attacking another player for being positive is very disrespectful and hurts this community. Please keep that in mind when you choose to participate in discussions.
  • So what happened? Did you bang?
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    W7GNYAP55A wrote: »

How Sailor Moon of you <3

My respect for you Spacecat just went through the roof
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    So what happened? Did you bang?

There are still /some/ appreciate people here ya know...
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    > @Spacecats said:
    > Teekz wrote: »
    >
    > Oh look another sheep
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Even if you think EME doesn't deserve your personal thanks, attacking another player for being positive is very disrespectful and hurts this community. Please keep that in mind when you choose to participate in discussions.

Hurts this community?
    You're one to talk about that my friend.
  • Spacecats wrote: »

I hope the end of BG credits isn't the end of Bonanza Boxes. The TERA crew knows how much those rewards improve BGs so we will keep them in mind. We're keeping a close eye on the new rewards system.

Thanks for the kind words!

This is fantastic news, those boxes were really good and it would be nice to see them return in some capacity.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    [...] You don't fight evil with evil, you fight evil with love. [...]

Instructions unclear, cuddled boss and hugged it but it killed me

• Look more spacecats replies than in the whole 30+ pages of the third party thread!
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    [...] You don't fight evil with evil, you fight evil with love. [...]

Instructions unclear, cuddled boss and hugged it but it killed me

Hahaha, this comment is best